Betrayal

So much happened in only one night. Draken ended up in the hospital and nearly died. Takemitchy and his friends were beaten to a pulp, but were more or less alright.

Emma cried into Hina's shoulder, trying desperately to believe Draken would be alright.

Mikey was simply trying to keep it together. It's all he could do.

When the doctor came out and gave them the good news, they were all ecstatic.

Mikey walked away to be alone, and only Takemitchy could see the pain Mikey carried alone.

As Takemitchy walked away to give Mikey space, it occurred to him that everyone was here, except one person.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day, Emma asked if anyone had seen her friend. The more people she asked, the more worried she became.

She kept meaning to go by her house, but kept having things get in the way of that. By noon, she wasn't sure what to do or anything. She called her friend more times than anyone ever in the short time she hasn't seen her.

She brought it up to Mikey finally, who remained very silent.

"Mikey what is your problem!? Don't you care?" Emma screamed.

"No."

The cold one word answer nearly made her heart burst.

"....No?" She repeated, not believing her ears.

Mikey looked Emma in the eye before continuing. "Don't reach out to her anymore. I got a picture that proves she can't be trusted."

Emma was more than confused.

Mikey pulled out his phone and showed her a picture of her best friend. Eyes closed. The leader of Valhalla kissing her passionately.

What?

*Flashback*

I woke up with ringing in my ears. My skull felt like it was shattered and it hurt to even move.

"Aw, you're finally awake!"

I tried very hard to focus in the direction of the voice, but I didn't need to in order to know who it was.

"Hanma...Why did you attack me? Seriously?! Are you that evil!?!?" I screamed out. This was completely insane. I couldn't do a thing to protect Draken. I ended up being a victim myself.

His laugh chilled my blood. He drew near and at that moment was when I realized I wasn't even tied up. I had simply been laid on the ground.

I could kill this jerk.

Before I could move to defend myself, he took out his phone with a picture on the screen. A picture..of Hanma...

I began to shake furiously. Tears filled my eyes as I felt violated and so angry, I couldn't see anything but red.

All of that disappeared in a moment when Hanma said the thing I was not expecting.

"I think Mikey loved this one. I made sure to send him this so he could know all about my kiss with his favorite girl."

I can't...breathe.

"You're....YOU'RE LYING!" I sobbed.

Hanma then turned his phone toward him again, made a few clicks, before shoving it in my face again.

Message sent to Mikey Sano.

Hanma's POV

Hanma stood up and stared at the girl. He thought she'd fight. He thought he would have to be prepared for her to scream bloody murder.

But she didn't.

Her eyes looked vacant. She didn't even seem to be alive even though she is still breathing.

He turned to walk away, lighting a cigarette, so he could calm down. The look she had, is definitely a look he's familiar with. And he doesn't have the luxury of feeling guilt.