Brahman Sister

Y/n's POV

After attempting and failing to find Brahman members on my own, I opted to go find Takemitchy instead. I knew there were in the area I had come to and as soon as I heard the loud crybaby voice of Takemitchy, I headed into a women's clothing store. I walked up next to him with a smile. "Why are you...?" I turned to see a girl with short hair come out of the dressing room. I looked her over before approaching her. "Wow. You're really pretty!" I blurted out.

The comment then brought fears to my mind, and I turned with pointed finger toward Takemitchy, but he quickly mouthed that he wasn't cheating. I shook my head.

How do you get yourself into these predicaments?

"Are you a friend of his?" Her voice chirped. "I'm Senju!"

I smiled brightly as the hope of having another feminine friend filled my heart. I knew in my soul that no one could ever replace Emma, but the hope of having someone else brought tears to my eyes. I quickly cleared my throat to hold them back as I continued smiling. "I'm Y/n! I'm a friend of Takemitchy. It's very nice to meet you!"

She stared at me a bit before smiling back. "The other crybaby. Is my being pretty what made you cry?" She joked.

I shook my head. "I just saw you and missed my bestie is all." My honesty seemed to catch her off guard and her eyes softened.

"Well, we just started, so we can try on things together!" I laughed as she pulled me along to try on new clothes and try new foods. I laughed even harder at Takemitchy obviously struggling with holding our bags. I mouthed an apology to him and he shrugged and smiled in response. Once the day was over, Takemitchy was dismissed by Senju, but she grabbed my arm to pull me with her. "Since you took everything I told you in stride, let's just keep going!"

Her personality was in stark contrast to Emma's and I couldn't help but be confused about it. "Senju..." I started. She hummed as we approached her home. "Do you not have female friends either?" The question hung in the air as she froze. I quickly commented. "I'm happy and sad we both have that in common then. We'll be there for each other. So.."

I took her hand between both of mine.

I don't want to lose another friend.

"Please promise me that you won't take bigger risks than necessary. Risks that could cost you your life." She looked at me seriously before smiling.

"Man, you're such a worrywart. Like a big sister or something." I didn't break eye contact and she finally sighed and nodded, holding up a pinkie. "Fine. I promise!"

As I hooked my pinkie with hers, tears of relief fell down my cheeks. "Seriously, you're crying again?" She laughed. I nudged her playfully as our path was blocked by who she informed me was her oldest brother.