The Set Up

Y/n's POV

I had hoped that asking Kakucho if I could see Izana would bring about more than just continued silence. A whirlwind of thoughts attacked me as I tried to contemplate my next steps.

My head is still pretty foggy from whatever happened before. Every time I try to think of what's coming, I can't picture more than a few very vague details.

As I paced in the room I was locked in, I heard the click of a door unlocking.

I quickly turned to face the door, hoping that Izana would be there, but the door didn't open. As I approached the door, I realized I could now turn the knob to actually open the door. This was highly unusual, I know.

The thought of what could happen if I left now caused me to hesitate. There's no reason for someone to open the door only to hurt me, right? I mean, logically speaking, if I was in danger, something would have happened already since they've had several chances to do something.

Maybe someone is trying to help me. It could be Kakucho. I doubt it's Ran....though, it would be nice if he did want to help me...

Either way, this is my chance to find a way to help...everyone.

Kisaki's POV

This chick is constantly in the way and having her here would be of no use to anyone. Whether Izana realizes it or not, she needs to be taken care of.

The first injection on Bloody Halloween would have worked a whole lot better if it had actually been enough to kill her on the spot. Having her be revealed did more damage for our cause than anything else. All the times I have had Hanma throw more drugs in her place in various foods and drinks should have been enough to permanently ruin her mind.

Apparently, this whore is a lot stronger than I hoped she would be. I had to come to a quick conclusion when she arrived at our base and wasn't immediately dispatched, that to end her, I have to prove to Izana she can't be trusted.

What better way to do that than to make it seem as though she escaped back to Mikey?

Kisaki watched as Y/n tiptoed out of her room and headed toward the exit. No doubt to assist the Tokyo Manji Gang once again.

He turned on his heels with a smirk.

As soon as she's seen trying to help her friends during our attack, Izana will see her for what she is...

A stone in the gears of my plans...our plans...