The Color of Blood is Pink

Sanzu's POV

Mikey gave Kakucho clear instructions, so seeing how he isn't as loyal as Mikey hoped, I made sure to send him a quick message when he went back after he had been told not to go back to her house by Mikey.

Mikey needs loyal members. So few workers are actually loyal though. That's okay. I'll just kill them all. Mikey is worth it.

He had only texted a warning, but he needed to make sure it was a very clear warning. Killing Kakucho wouldn't do much for anyone. However, threatening Y/n would do the trick for sure.

I would never hurt her though. She kept her promise for years without knowing the gang was no longer a gang at all. She is loyal to Mikey for sure!

Sanzu happily popped a new pill, chugging a beer to wash it down when he heard the Haitani brothers walk in. "What's got you so happy? Thinking of who to kill for Mikey again?" Ran smirked, but it didn't come out sounding quite like a question. Sanzu gleefully nodded.

"Finding people loyal to Mikey is always so hard, but she has passed the test. I'm really happy I didn't kill her back then." He chuckled but noticed the room go completely silent. He tsked as his face turned cold, turning his head to look at where the brothers stood in silence.

They know her too. I better make sure Mikey's loyal members are preserved. Not them of course.

"Yeah, I do mean Y/n." His eyes slanted as he slowly stood up, approaching them both with a murderous aura. "I'll let you know now, if you either of you try to find her, I'll kill you both." His face changed to a bright psychotic smile. "K?"

He laughed loudly as he walked out of the bowling alley, leaving the dead bodies of traitors for them to clean up.

I can't have them going to see her. Mikey wouldn't like it if she got hurt again.

Flashback

He made it a daily habit to check after Mikey, following him and keeping nearby so if he was needed, he would always be there quickly. He knew Mikey went to see Y/n and was overjoyed at the thought of his king taking his queen back. However, hearing how it went down the last night they saw each other, he was incredibly confused, but Mikey always has a reason.

He would kill her if she hit him or even insulted him. As he stood back and watched, seeing her bow and apologize was something that, even though it made him happy, it also brought a feeling of sadness. He followed her as she walked in a daze, even being able to walk beside her without her saying anything. It had reminded him of when he walked her home that night.

He watched her expressions, trying to gauge what she was going to do, when he realized he had followed her all the way to the graveyard. He stood by her as she fell to her knees in front of Shinichiro's headstone. He waited beside her uncomfortably when she started speaking.

"I have caused your brother so much pain. I thought I was helping him, but I see now that isn't the truth. I'm sorry."

End Flashback

He never forgot that. He didn't want to think too much of it, so he made sure she was taken care of over the years. Never had he talked to her or anything. He simply made sure that if she needed anything, she would get the best Bonten price. He made sure to tell who she purchased from and the owner of her condo to never speak a word of it or the usual would happen.

One day, Mikey will want her back! I have to make sure she's untouchable until then.