🌠🥀

I watch as her friend Emma attempts to warn her, but since she is too weak for having visited Draken so often to comfort him, she is only able to show herself for a fraction of a moment. It isn't nearly long enough to make Y/n aware of the situation she is about to walk into.

She will soon see Mikey, making their bond stronger, and, unfortunately, much more painful. While their fates are connected to one another, he allows his darkness to continue to sabotage it in an effort to protect her.

The human heart is such an odd contraption, which is why they're bonded. While her heart glows with light she won't diminish, his heart is overshadowed with darkness in an attempt to prevent the pain of the unknown. It is odd that he willingly does this, but what is more odd is that she seems to have created more bonds.

So many are drawn to the glow of her heart, but she discredits it as being what good friends would do.

Except for the Haitani characters. While their behavior outside of Y/n is horrendous, it stops upon being around her. These two males seem to be pursuing her actively, making it easier for her to see their love both in the future and now.

While these two are persistent, it seems they will not be the only ones for long.

It also seems that they will all come together once more during an important battle. This may make the difference between where her bond with Mikey ends.

However, this is totally dependent on her. The demon gave her a choice, and he is also very persistent and manipulative. She hasn't thought of this choice even once, but I fear that will change soon enough.

Bonds are created from the heart. Red for passion and love like spider lilies stretching from one heart to the next. Her first romantic bond was with Mikey because it was built from her trust in him.

This is also why she now has many bonds as she continues on, linking not just friendship to her name, but love in every sense of the word among those she knows. Without trying to play a game of love, she reaches out with an open heart in an attempt to soothe open wounds regardless of whether she currently has open wounds of her own.

However, her consistent choice to attempt to save Mikey, while endearing, may be the end of her bonds with everyone.

By the end of it all, Mikey could cut the bond entirely.

When he does, that will be the end.