!...?

Y/n's

I said my goodbyes to Luna when Hakkai came and got me. Takemitchy let us know that Mitsuya wouldn't be joining us, but I understood that. He needs to heal and we were going to help him do that by showing him support.

I still want to support him no matter what. I've never seen a fashion show before and I'm sure he'll blow everyone away! If it was alright to cheer, I totally would!

As we waited for Mitsuya's turn, I got a tap on the shoulder and turned to see a frazzled girl about my age. "Captain...I mean...Mitsuya wanted me to give this to you!" She quickly shoved it in my hands before running off once again behind the stage. She had given me a light silver colored box that seemed to be for holding clothes or accessories. My eyes opened with wonder but before I could open the gift, Mitsuya's name was called out and I felt my heart skip a beat, quickly holding the box in a hug as I paid close attention.

Twin dragons. The most beautiful display I'd ever seen of clothing graced the stage. I watched with starry eyes, knowing exactly why he created these. The thought made me smile brightly.

Mitsuya is truly talented, Draken. You see that, right?

We were all so shocked when he won but then rejected the award. I stood with my mouth wide open as he told them he couldn't accept it, along with some more colorful descriptions as to why, and walked off stage. I hugged his gift to my chest as I made my way out with the others, mind twisted with confusion, but before I made it out the door, I was pulled out by my hand from the crowd toward backstage.

When I could focus, I smiled before my face changed to worry. "Taka, are you okay?" He looked at peace, but I hadn't gotten the chance to actually talk to him after everything. Seeing him give up his greatest dream caused me to worry if he would regret it one day.

I haven't seen him in such a long time. He really is so amazing, even now.

He let out a sigh and smiled. "I'm better than I thought I would be." I placed his gift aside on a chair and embraced him. I felt him let out a soft chuckle before returning the intimate embrace. "No need to worry about me. Although..." He pulled back but kept his hands on my waist as he looked me over with sad eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you guys."

I fiercely shook my head. "It isn't your job to be with us around the clock! Don't you dare blame yourself!" His face seemed to sadden all the more as he let his hand gently trace over the scar on my neck.

"Then who do I blame?" My eyes widened at his question, but I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Blame me. I should've gone with him. If I had, I could've warned him or protected him somehow."

I hadn't even realized I was crying until he began using his thumbs to wipe away my tears. He smiled softly. "I hate that as much as you hate me taking the blame. I guess we can call it a truce for now, yeah?" He smiled softly before pointing at the gift. "I made that for you when Emma was alive. She gave me the size clothing you wore, and I meant to give you this a while ago. I hope you like it."

I beamed at him and moved to pick up the box. I opened it carefully before pulling out the silky material. I let it drape from my fingers with starry eyes. It was an ombre gown that changed from silver at the top to red at the ends with a dragon silhouette cut from the back. It was so beautiful, I couldn't speak. "You should know, I don't like to waste time."

He let his arms drape around me from behind. "If you'll have me, then I want you to be mine. No matter what happens."

He laughed as I stuttered before taking my hand to pull me back toward the exit of the building. "Let's catch up with the others." I followed him with a feeling so strong, all I could do was squeeze his hand. When he looked back, I smiled as a sense of peace and warmth filled my heart.

"Mommy, Daddy's home!"

I blinked and I was in that dream again. A small house, plushies everywhere, but the little girl was now standing in front of me and pointing excitedly at the door, "How are my angels?"

...Taka?

I stared at a now adult Mitsuya and the little girl with mixed feelings of confusion and amazement.

She looks like Taka and....and...