Guilt...frustration

Rindo's POV

He took a long walk as he tried to get the sounds of her crying out of his head. He was on edge, but most knew better than to ask him about it. Every time he had a moment to close his eyes, he opened them up again because all he could see was her.

This is so stupid. She's an idiot! She keeps putting herself in dangerous situations and to what? Is she trying to get herself killed?

He walked and walked until it was dark out. He didn't bother worrying about safety because he's Rindo freaking Haitani. Anyone would know by looking at him. He came to a stop and let out a sigh of frustration.

How the hell did I end up in front of the hospital?

He shook his head and went to turn around when he saw her. He felt beyond irritated because she is clearly an idiot. She has to be. Only idiots would cry and not be angry at him.

She knows I hurt her friends. She should've cursed us out, not cried.

He kicked his foot at the sidewalk when a voice interrupted his thoughts. "We're both cracking up 'cus of this chick." Ran stood there with a knowing smirk as he watched her through the windows of the hospital.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Rindo knew he was lying through his teeth, but there's no way he's admitting that.

Ran did a dramatic stretch before making his way to the alley and leaning against the wall. Rindo watched him for a moment before making his way over and leaning across from him. Ran started chuckling. "My baby brothers' got a crush! How cute!"

"Shut the hell up." Rindo wasn't going to lose his composure over this completely.

This is so stupid.

Ran's POV

He figured Rindo was going the same place he wanted to. Neither of them said much about her, but when he saw Rindo walk off, he followed him knowing very well where he'd end up. He knew already, so saving face by following him would be the best way to hide it.

I hate that....I hurt her....I know she wasn't dating that guy or anything, but she's one who can't hide that she cares. I don't even think she bothers to try to hide it either.

Ran had met his fair share of women. He was a flirt because why not? He found it hilariously intriguing that she always told him to shut up when he approached her the same way. He enjoyed teasing her, but when something as simple as helping her get away without even helping get her a safe distance away from the hideout earned him a kiss, he didn't know what to even think.

And like a jerk...

He looked at his moping brother before chuckling again.

We're both screwed.