Blood on Halloween

I know what's coming. I haven't seen anyone since Chifuyu brought me home and I know exactly why. I can't let Baji die. I refuse to let him go without a fight.

I began preparing for what would be known as Bloody Halloween.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I managed to get close without too much trouble, but getting in would have to either wait till the fighting starts or I need to be able to get in another way undetected.

Too bad I can't freaking fly. Being Superman would be awesome right now.

I carefully scanned around where I knew the fight would be held after I had watched more and more delinquents go in for the fight. I began to freak out trying to think of what to do when suddenly, flying seem to be an actual way I could get in.

I looked up over the fence.

It is really really high, but I will not let that stop me.

>>>>>>>>>

I vaulted over the fence covered head to toe in black and walked over to sit on a nearby car and wait. The way I'm dressed, it's highly unlikely I'll be called out as anything more than a spectator.

I watched as I saw Mikey followed by the members of Toman come in and only vaguely heard someone say move. I prepared myself to creep in and help where needed, when suddenly I was snatched up and off the car and made to come face to face with a dude in a pair of glasses.

Hold up, I'M ABOUT TO GET PUMMELED BY RINDO HAITAINI SERIOUSLY. God if you want me to die, why would have to be so painful?!?!?

"You ignoring us?" He spat out. I thanked any spare lucky stars I had at the moment that he had only grabbed my by my collar. Until he pushed me back, right into..

I felt arms wrap around my chest and immediately curse in confusion and quickly let go.

I swear these two are just UGH.

By now the fight has already started and these guys are just staring at me. I didn't make time to say anything to them, I attempted to quietly make my way into the full on brawl so I could find Baji.

I pulled out my two piece bo staff and began moving through and knocking out any and all Valhalla jerks so I could make my way through and also let off some steam. If they were attacking Toman members, they get hit twice for pissing me off even more.

I wonder where that jerk who drugged me is. On second thought, I probably should not find him or I'll end up getting arrested for beating him to death. JERK.

I heard Baji out of nowhere and cursed thinking I needed to hurry up and get to him, unaware that multiple eyes are now on me.

"What've we got here? A lil rat wanting to hide?" By the time I heard him, I knew I was dead. He was within inches of me and if I push past the guy in front of me, he's a Toman member and he could get hurt.

It's okay if it's me.

Hearing a sudden crack I thought I was for sure dead. Except...I gave myself a quick pat.

I'M ALIVE.

I turned to see Mitsuya.

Nah, I'm dead.

He was still taking out jerks left and right, but he nodded my way. "Thanks for protecting Toman, man."

It only took a millisecond to realize he saved me because he saw me saving Toman members. I couldn't blow my cover, so I put up a thumb, before turning and running toward the voice of Baji.

I saw Mikey and hesitated.

I know he's okay. I know. I hate that he's hurt.

I decided to continue to run to where Chifuyu was. He couldn't stand his ground before.

But what can I even do?

I was getting closer when I suddenly felt an intense amount of pain in my side.

The pain hurts so much I can't help but fall to my knees.

What....happened?

I could feel my consciousness trying to fade. I looked up and Takemitchy is already looking away because he realized Kazutora.

As if on cue, Kazutora appeared behind Baji thrusting the knife through his back.