I have to Support him

A/N: Heh I couldn't wait so I'm posting chapter now. 🤗

Y/n's POV

"Don't go, Mahal."

I jerked awake, clutching at my throat as I looked around for my friends. I felt my blook run cold when I saw Luna peek her head around the corner. I did my best to smile so she wouldn't be too worried, and she smiled back and sat beside me. "Hey, sweetie. Where did your big brother run off to?" I felt my voice waver a bit but did my best to hold my smile as a torrent of anxiety sped through soul.

The answer was right in front of me, and I didn't want to believe it was already happening and I may be too late. She snuggled in my arms, passing me a note written by Mitsuya with the utmost care. I felt my chest tighten with fear as I unfolded it and began reading.

Hey, Love. You scared us when you passed out. I'm grateful you passed out like this. It's selfish, but I don't want you anywhere near this fight. I've got a bad feeling, and I don't want it to turn worse than it could.

So, I left the last most important person outside of my family with the most important people in my life.

My family, but I wonder if that could be you as well one day.

-Mitsuya

"He said you might want to go, but can you stay, please?" She turned her big eyes toward me and my heart felt like it would shatter at what I just gave up without knowing how bad things could get or what might happen to my friends.

"Mommy!"

Or me...

I smiled and shook my head sadly, pulling her closer to give her a tight hug and a soft kiss on her forehead before pulling away so she wouldn't see my tears. "I have to go and support your brother." She blushed with a bright smile.

"I knew it! You like him!" She exclaimed with joy, making me freeze in my tracks halfway out the door.

I never wanted to admit I liked anyone after Mikey. The ways he has hurt me has left such deep scars that it feels impossible to even think anyone would like me. With that kind of pain, I never allowed myself to really think if I liked anyone else in return. I can't say that I don't feel anything, but I do know that I'm just not sure anymore.

I'm so broken....but...

I turned and smiled brightly at her. "Yes!"

If he is willing to love me so far into the future...maybe being broken isn't all bad...