[ ʙʙ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟮:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"So where did you meet these people ?" I ask my little brother

We we're currently walking to meet some of his new friends at the courts down the street. My mama says that they're older than him and want me to meet them to make sure he's okay. My brother, Demetrius or Dbandz as people call him now I guess. How's your name Dbandz but don't got no bands ? Lil bro's barely 11 like what ?

"I told you, I met them on the block" he says making me mug him. What block ?

"I'm telling mama that cause you acting too grown" I say making him suck his teeth.

"Word to my dead, don't talk like that" he says as he points at me. I smack the back of his head making him suck his teeth as he rubs his head.

"You got no fuckin deads. Stop fucking talking like that before I violate you, gangsta" I say making him suck his teeth again.

"Nah, you gon let her talk to you like that Dbandz ?" I hear someone say making me furrow my eyebrows. I look up and see 3 guys walking out of the deli. The courts were right across the street.

"Chill on me" Demetrius says as he daps them up. So these are his little friends.

"Nah, who this is gang ?" a darkskin with waves says making me mug him. Gang ?

"That's my sister so chill out" Demetrius says. Two of the guys nod but there was a lightskin one  who just looks at me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"You staring too hard" I say making him smile. He had on a shiesty with a sp5der hoodie and some amiri jeans. His sneakers were okay but I'm not gonna violate him.

"I can't look at you ?" he says making me shake my head. Demetrius walks off with the other two leaving me alone with him.

"Why can't I look at you ?" he asks as he opens his drink.

"Because I said so" I simply say before walking faster and past him towards the courts. I hear him chuckle before I hear his footsteps behind me.

"It's like that ?" he asks as he walks next to me.

"You still talking to me ?" I ask as I look at him with a straight face. He just smiles and nods.

"You not tryna talk to me or what ?" he says making me shake my head.

"I'm good" I say making him suck his teeth.

"That's too bad cause you gonna talk to me today" he says as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Imma need you to back up lil bro" I say as I push him off. He sucks his teeth again and wraps his arm around me again as we reach the entrance to the courts.

"Yo Bb, why you touching Y/n like that ?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see Ddot walking over. I know Ddot cause his mom be getting her hair done by me.

"You know her ?" Bb asks making Ddot nod as I push Bb away again before giving Ddot a quick side hug.

"You seen where Demetrius went ?" I ask Ddot making him scratch his neck as he looks down.

"Yeah but I'm not a L mans so" he says making me suck my teeth.

"He doing something bad ?" I ask making ddot smile.

I shake my head as I look around for Demetrius. I end up spotting him in the corner of the courts with some other kids smoking a blunt. I watch as they offer him the blunt but he makes eye contact with me and quickly denies it. I simply nod before walking over to the bleachers.

I sit down and watch the game that was going on right now. I look to the side to see Bb talking to someone. He makes eye contact with me before smiling wide. He daps up the guy he was talking to before walking over to me.

"You staring too hard gang" he says making me suck my teeth and look away.

"Nah, I'm playing with you ma. You bored ?" he says making me shake my head.

"Nah, I'm chilling" I simply say making him nod. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I don't even fight him anymore and just lean my head on his shoulder.

"See ain't this better than you pushing me away ?" he says making me suck my teeth.

"Stop talking before you ruin it" I say making him laugh. He has a nice laugh.

"Yes ma'am" he simply says as he pulls out a blunt from his pocket and sparks it.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙗'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙗'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟳𝟴𝟴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀