[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟰:𝟬𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I hear my phone ringing making me groan

I hear my phone ringing making me groan. I wipe my nose with a tissue that was in my hand before reaching over and grabbing my phone from my pillow. The fuck Nesty want ?

"Hello ?" I say as my voice comes out kinda raspy.

"Damn muddy, you sound like my uncle Ben from jail" Nesty says before laughing.

"The fuck you want ?" I say not in the mood for his jokes right now.

"You sick ?" he asks making me suck my teeth.

"Duh" I simply say.

"So that's why Lee's been acting like this ?" he says making me raise a eyebrow.

"Acting like what ?" I ask trying to find out more.

"Like his heart is broken. Drilly has been making love songs all day" he says making me laugh. I haven't seen Lee in two days to not get him sick.

"Y/n you gotta come help us. He's been giving us attitude all day too and keeps trying to fight people" Nesty says making me groan.

"Send me the addy" is all I say before hanging up.

I put on some sweats and one of Lee's hoodies before grabbing my keys. I slip on my crocs before heading out of my apartment going down the stairs to the lobby. I walk through the lobby and out my building before getting in my car.

I check the location Nesty sent me noticing that it was only 10 minutes away. I ask him what room they in before starting my car. I start to drive as I feel my nose open up making me take a deep breath in. I reach the studio pretty fast and get out as I look at the text Nesty sent me.

I walk in and wave at the receptionist before walking toward the elevator. I click on the elevator button calling it down. Once it comes down I walk in and click the number 4 before leaning against the wall.

I reach the floor and I step out of the elevator before going left to where the room was. I knock on the door waiting for someone to open it. Nesty opens the door and looks at me with a smile. He tries to give me a side hug but I put my hand out.

"Still sick, where is he ?" I ask as I walk inside.

"In the booth writing" Nesty says.

I look at the glass to see Lee on the other side writing on a note pad as he bops his head to a beat that was playing through his headphones. I wave at everyone in the room before going over to the booth.

I open the door and step in making Lee look up with a mug. His face immediately changes when he realizes it's me. He smiles and opens his arm. I quickly walk over to him and stand between his legs as I hug him.

"What you doing here ?" he asks making me shrug.

"Nesty said you was trying to fight people" I say as I look down at him. He sucks his teeth and shakes his head.

"He always chattin but you feeling better ?" he asks as he touches my forehead. I shake my head as he moves some hair from my face.

"Still sick" I say making him nod. He leans up and pecks my lips making me smile.

"I don't even care anymore. I haven't kissed you in forever" he says before fully kissing me. I smile into the kiss before pulling away.

"2 days Ali" I say with a smile.

"Yeah like I said forever ma" he says making me laugh. He stands up making me confused since he was supposed to be recording.

"Imma let them record for a bit cause I've been in here all day" he says making me nod. He leads me out of the booth making Nesty smile.

"Yo Lee, you good ?" E-wuu asks making Lee nod.

"Peace me Drilly" Nesty says before doing his handshake with Lee.

"You wanna record your verse to my song ?" Lee asks making Nesty nod as he takes a hit of his blunt. Lee walks over to one of the rolling chairs next to the producer as Nesty goes in the booth. Lee sits down and I immediately straddle his lap.

"You good ma ? You comfortable ?" Lee asks in my ear making me nod.

"Can you order me some food Ali ?" I ask making him smile.

"I got you pretty girl. You want pho ?" he asks making me nod. He goes on his phone for a bit before turning around.

"Yo Say, pass me that blanket" Lee says. Say nods and grabs the blanket that was over the couch and throws it at Lee. He covers me before looking under the blanket.

"I know you hate people looking at you while you sleep so I'll keep you covered until your food gets here" he says. I smile before grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Lee you ready ?" Nesty asks making Lee nod. He kisses my forehead before covering me with the blanket. I wrap my arms around him as I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 ? 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙧 ☹️ 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 #1 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙜 🤗

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟲𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀