[ ʏᴀɢɪ ʙ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟲:𝟮𝟰 𝗣𝗠

"You think they'll be mad" I ask Yagi as I turn tolook at him

look at him. He was in the driver seat of his car as we sat, parked outside of Kay and Dougie's apartment.

"They won't be mad ma" he says as he grabs my chin and kisses my lips quickly.

He gets out the car and goes to my side to open my door. I get out and give him a small smile. He closes the door and we walk into the building together. We walk into the elevator and go up to the 6th floor.

"Don't be nervous ma" Yagi says as he wraps his arms around me from behind. I just nod and tried to call my nerves. I grew up with all of these people and they all see me as their little sister except Yagi. The elevator opens and we walk out.

"You ready ?" he asks making me nod as he opens the apartment door.

We walk into the apartment and everyone turns to look at us. I close the door behind us as I see Dougie, Kay, Jayo, Blovee, Cblu, Setty, Mali, Mhady, Tg, Kenzo, Scottie, Gotti and Notti. Why are all the ooters here.

I look at Mhady and Jayo seeing them looking at me with a smile on their face before looking down at Yagi and I' hands, which were connected. Their smiles drop as they stand up.

Kay and Dougie sit up from the couch and lean on their knees as the look at us suspiciously. Setty has a mug on his face like alway. Kenzo's mouth drops and Cblu stands up.

" Um, hi guys" I say as I give them a small wave.

"What the fuck is this ?" Kay asks making me look at Yagi to see him smiling.

"Nah, word to my dead there's no way you gave Yagi a chance before me" Cblu says before he slides down the wall while holding his head. Jayo starts to fake cry on Blovee's shoulder making me confused.

"The fuck are you doing ?" Blovee asks making Jayo look up.

"He dead took my wife from me" he says before going back to crying making me smile.

"So y'all go together ?" Dougie asks making me nod. I notice how tense the room was and notice that Scottie, Gottie, and Notti were all looking at Kay like they were waiting for instructions.

"How long ?" Kay asks making me look at Yagi so that he can respond. Kay was very intimidating.

"3 months" Yagi says.

This make's Kenzo start to fake cry as he drops to the floor, face down. Mali, Cblu, and Jayo all cry too as Tg laughs. Setty still has that mug in his face as he looks at his friends and the rest all have straight faces. Yagi leads me to the couch and we sit down. He puts his arm around me and I lean into him with a small smile.

"And you dead bout to do this right in front of me ? Y'all are buggin out" Cblu says as he points at me and Yagi. Yagi just laughs before he kisses
the side of my head.

"Word to my dead, y'all make me sick" Jayo says as I notice real tears are coming out of his eyes.

"Y'all dragging it" Yagi says as he focuses on whatever is on the tv.

"Nah Imma go call my bitch cause I can't stand to watch this" Mhady says as he stands up with his phone in his hand before he walks out of the apartment.

"I don't believe it" Blovee says making me turn to look at him.

"You don't believe what ?" I ask. This catches Yagi's attention and he turns to look too.

"That y'all are together. I feel like y'all are just being funny or something" he says. Me and Yagi are know for making jokes and pranking everyone so I can understand why.

I don't even have a chance to say anything before I feel Yagi grab my neck before turning my face and kissing me deeply. He immediately puts his tongue in my mouth catching me by suprise.

I smile into the kiss as I hear Cblu and Jayo crying louder. We pull away and just look at eachother before smiling. I peck his lips twice before looking at Buddy.

"You believe us now ?" I say making him chuckle and nod. Yagi pulls me closer as Jayo walks up to us while wiping his face.

"You're gonna regret this muddy" he says as he points at Yagi before walking to the bathroom.

Yagi just laughs and shakes his head before kissing my cheek. I smile and feel weight being lifted off my shoulders since I can finally love on my man in public.

 I smile and feel weight being lifted off my shoulders since I can finally love on my man in public

𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙛

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟳𝟵𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀