[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟱:𝟯𝟴 𝗣𝗠

I walk into Kenzo's apartment without knocking like always

I walk into Kenzo's apartment without knocking like always. I notice Kenzo on the couch watching Baddies west. She gives me a smile as I shut the door and go to the kitchen.

"Y'all got food ?" I ask as I open the fridge looking for something to eat.

"Bitch hello to you too" I hear Kenzo say making me laugh. I can already imagine the stank face she's giving me. I grab a caprisun and close the fridge before going to the living room.

"Hello bestie" I say as I walk past her and lay on the other side of the couch. She sucks her teeth before going back to watching her show.

I hear Bando in another room yelling but I paid it no attention. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll on instagram while drinking my juice. I hear a door open and loud footsteps coming towards the living.

"Oh shit. Hold on, guess who's here muddy" I hear Bando say. I look up at him seeing that he was on the phone with someone.

"Who there ?" I hear the voice on the phone say making me freeze. Daniel. I see Bando smile as Kenzo turns to look at me for a reaction. I don't say anything and just look at the tv.

Dthang and I have been on and off for a few years now but we were broken up when he got indicted and we were never able to fix things between us. We haven't talked in months now and it was becoming normal for me.

"Yo Y/n, you tryna say wassup ?" Bando asks making me look at him. I shake my head before going back to the show.

"Muddy pass her the phone" I hear Dthang says. I roll my eyes already knowing that Bando was gonna do as he says.

Bando walks over to me before pushing the phone in my direction. I grab it and look at the screen to see Daniel. His hair was in a bun and he had some muscle on him now. He immediately smiles at me making me look away.

"Wassup ma, why you not tryna talk to me ?" he asks. I simply shrug as I look at the phone.

"I have nothing to say" I simply say.

"Well I have a lot to say starting with how good you look right now" he said with a smirk. He knew I loved his compliments.

"Well if that's all you had to say then I can give this phone back" I say as I sit up ready to give the phone back to Bando, who was now bothering his sister.

"Chill my heart. Why you moving funny ?" he asks making me look at the phone. I'm not gonna lie, he still looks good.

"I'm not. I just don't have anything to talk about with you" I say. He sucks his teeth as he looks at the phone with a small smile.

"You don't miss me ?" he asks making me look away. Of course I miss him, I've spent most of the last 3 years with him and now he's just gone.

"I never said that" I simply say. I notice Bando and Kenzo in the kitchen fighting.

"So say it Y/n. Do you miss me or not ?" he say. I look at the phone to see him smirking at me. I hate him.

"I miss you Daniel" I say. He smiles before nodding his head.

"I know you do ma. I miss you too" he says. I try to fight the smile on my face but I can't help it.

"Bando told me he seen you with Lee a lot recently" Dthang says making me nod.

Since the break up me and Lee have been getting closer. He comes to my house every other day to sleep over and he's constantly picking me to get food or just to talk.

"He's lowkey struggling mentally and he just be needing someone to talk to" I say. Dthang just nods but doesn't seem interested on talking about Lee.

"Tell him to watch himself. I don't care if that's muddy, I'll kill him for trying to touch what's mines word to my dead" he says as he points to the screen. I roll my eyes at his words before getting up.

"Alright you doing the most. Bando here" I say as I walk towards the kitchen to give him the phone.

"Ight ma, I was just saying. I love you pretty" I hear him say. I smile a bit before answering.

"Yeah yeah, love you too" I say. I expected him to get mad cause I didn't say the I but I guess that was good enough for him right now. I give Bando the phone before deciding to just go home.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 🐇💚

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟬𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀