[ ꜱʜᴀ ᴇᴋ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟮 𝗣𝗠

I was at this party with my girls trying to enjoy ourselves

I was at this party with my girls trying to enjoy ourselves. We were in the kitchen taking shots before hitting the dance floor. As I suck on my lemon, Anaconda comes up making Aaliyah screech and grab my arm.

"Bro this is my shit. Let's go" she says dragging us to the dance floor. Now my ass wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. For someone who has a little bit back there I sure know how to shake it. Aaliyah and I start dancing by eachother as she screams the lyrics. I felt someone grab my waist making me immediately stop.

"Keep going ma. Don't let me stop you" I hear him say. I turn to look at him and see he has a shiesty mask on covering his face.

I shrug and start dancing on him feeling the alcohol start to hit my system. I look and see Aaliyah and another of my friends ass touching as they twerked making a bunch of guys crowd them. As the song ends Aaliyah grabs my arm and drags me to the kitchen, not even letting me say bye to the mystery guy.

"Girl who was that ?" she asks making me shrug as she looks for something to drink in the kitchen.

"I don't know. You didn't let me talk to him" I say making her look at me with the hennessy
bottle in her hand.

"My bad sis. I got too excited for you. It's been a minute since you've fucked with a guy" she says making me shake my head.

"Let me get a water" I say making her grab one and throw it at me. I catch it and take a long sip.

"Look just make sure he's not from the dirty ass Bronx" she says making me laugh.

"He probably is" I say since we are in the Bronx right now. I take another sip of my water when 3 gunshots are heard. In a matter of seconds everyone is running and screaming. I get pushed to the ground by everyone running past me and accidentally hit my head on a stool.

"Fuck" I mutter as I rub my head. I hear 2 more shots go off making me flinch at how close they sound.

"The fuck are you sitting there for ?" I hear someone yell making me look up. I see the guy from earlier with his hood up and his gun out. He grabs my arm and pulls me up before dragging me out the back door to the backyard. We run pass the pool and to the back where there's a tall fence.

"Come on. We gotta jump this" he say making
me look at him confused.

"Bro we don't got time for this. Go" he yells making me flinch and start climbing the fence. It was like 8 feet tall so it was pretty high. Once I got to the top I looked down and froze. The guy climbed over the fence quickly and jump down.