[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲
𝟴:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟴:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

"Bro it's a saturday night. Why are we going to time square ?" I ask as I put my hands in the pockets of my coat and lean back on the train seat. I had on a blue polo track suit with my black yeezy boost.

"Because they're shooting a music video there tonight meaning the sluts are outside" Siah says with a smirk as she pulls out her phone. She had on some flare jeans with a black zip up and her black cats. She also had on a black puffer jacket that was similar to mine.

"What happened to your man ?" I ask with a smile making her look at me with a straight face.

"He wasn't applying no typa pressure. How you a grown ass man asking for money to get a uber to your homeboys house. Good fuckin bye" she says making me laugh at her. She always has bad luck with guys.

"But what about you. What happened to the darkskins I put you on to ?" she ask making me roll my eyes.

"He's a smoochie bro. You need to stop trying to put me on with every guy you think is my type" I say. She puts her phone in her pocket and turns to look at me.

"Y/n when was the last time you got the mario coins knock out of you ?" she ask making me laugh and shake my head.

"I told you already. I'm celibate" I simply say with a shrug.

"Are you dumb ? Do you know how many guys drool over you ? You gotta just pick the one with the most money and go with it" she says as she points at me with her finger.

"Yeah that's not happening. I don't have the mindset for that" I say as the train reaches our stop. I get up and walk out the train with Siah following behind me.

"Listen babe, all I'm saying is the cold months are here and you need to lock in with someone cause you know how it gets around these parts" she says making me nod. The cold months are truly no joke around here.

"Listen if I see a boy I find attractive tonight I'll spit my game, ight ?" I say as I look at her as we walk up the stairs.

"You better cause we need to go on double dates soon" she says making me roll my eyes.

"Not too much. No one said anything about dating." I say as we walk out the station and into time square.

"Let's go to the red stairs. That's probably where it's really active" she says making me nod as we start walking towards the stairs. Time square is always packed. As we got closer to the stairs we noticed a large crowd and music playing loudly.