[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ]

𝗨𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻
𝟭:𝟬𝟰 𝗣𝗠

𝗨𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻𝟭:𝟬𝟰 𝗣𝗠

I was walking towards the deli to get some food. I wasn't really paying attention to my sourundings since my friend was texting me some tea that happened on her block. I didn't realize that I was near Douglas until I hear my name being called out.

"Hold on, it's Y/n" I hear. I immediately put my phone in my pocket and look around realize where I was at. Fuck.

I've been avoiding coming near Douglas recently ever since I caught Sdot lacking with a water gun. I notice the sweepers standing in front of the building. I see Sdot furrow his eyebrow in confusion before his eyes land on me. A smirk appears on his face as he drops the juice bottle he was holding and gets ready to run. I waste no time in turning around and running away.

"Don't run now Y/n" I hear Sdot scream. I knew they were more athletic than me so this head start was gonna be gone real soon.

"We got one" I hear Naz scream before I hear his laugh. I take a turn down a street trying to get them off my tail.

"Don't trip Y/n" I hear Sdot scream. I turn around to see that they weren't too far away. I realize I have a airpod in still and my apple watch on. God better be on my side today.

"Siri call Camila" I say into my apple watch. Camila was one of my friends who I knew lived near Douglas.

"Calling Camila" I hear siri say back as I take another turn.

"Stop running Y/n" I hear who I think was Jay say. I hear the call connect making me sigh.

"Camila you still got them water guns ?" I ask her as I take another turn but this time towards her house.

"Bitch are you running right now ?" she asks obviously confused.

"Yes but the water guns ?" I ask trying to get some back up.

"Yeah, I got them. Why ? You need them ?" she asks. I hear her moving to find them I'm assuming.

"Sweepers are on me right now. I'm like 5 minutes away from your house. Met me outside with them" I say as I turn to see them getting closer.

"Copy, don't get caught sis" she says as I hear water running through the phone.

"Never" I simply say before hearing the call end. I turn on to her street and start to feel tired.

"It's over for you Y/n. Come here" I hear Sdot scream. I see Camila's building making me smile. Not long after I see her running out her building with a bucket in her hand.