[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟯:𝟮𝟰 𝗣𝗠

I walk down the block heading towards the deli in the corner

I walk down the block heading towards the deli in the corner. My mom was going out tonight with her boyfriend so I wanted to come get some snacks for when I get high tonight. I walk into the deli hearing the spanish music and some laughing in the back. I go to the counter to see Michi, the bodega cat.

"Hi Michi" I say as i pet her head. I see the ock coming up to me with a smile on his face.

"What you want mami ?" he asks making me shake my head.

"Nothing today. Imma just get some snacks" I say making him nod. I turn around and noticed all of my friends were in the back of the store.

"So y'all can't say hi now ?" I say as I walk over to them. They all look at me confused, before smiling.

"My bad my heart, we ain't see you" Dudeylo says. I give him a quick side hug before pushing him away. I hug Dee before hugging Roscoe.

"My hearts" I say with a smile as I walk over to Ddot and Dd. I hug them both making Ddot suck his teeth.

"Yo Y/n, you lucky I fuck with you gang" Ddot says as he pushes me away.

"Okay hug just me now" Dd says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I feel his hands slowly going down to my ass making me smack the back of his head before pushing him away.

"You need to chill out before I get my son Quan on you gangsta" I say as I point behind me. I look around and realize that Keem and Quan weren't here.

"Hold on. Where my favorite twins at ?" I ask as I cross my arms.

"They coming right now from the stu" Dee says making me nod. I turn around and look for my favorite drink. Blue calypso. I notice that there was a lightskin boy leaning in front of the fridge on his phone.

"Um excuse me" I say as I point to the fridge behind him. He looks up at me with a bored expression.

"You ain't say hi to me so I'm not moving" he says with a shrug. He looks back down at his phone making me look around confused. I see everyone else start to laugh.

"When the fuck did we unlock a new character ? Word to my dead, Flash must of fucked some shit up in the DC universe for this palm colored bitch to be made" I say making everyone laugh. He had me fucked up. He stands up straight making me look up at him.

"Say that shit again" he says as he puts his phone away in his pocket. He steps closer making me raise a eyebrow.

"You got me fucked up if you think I'm gonna be scared of you" I say as I take a step closer to him. I see his lips twitch into a smirk making me mug him. What's funny ?