[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟱:𝟱𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I was taking pictures of my client's nails to post them on my page when my phone started to ring

I was taking pictures of my client's nails to post them on my page when my phone started to ring. I noticed that it was Dougie who was calling me, making me look at the phone confused.

"Go to the front my heart. Aaliyah's gonna check you out" I say making my client nod and get up.

"Hey Dougie" I say as I pick up the phone. I put a airpod in incase someone decided to listen in.

"Wassup muddy. Where you at ?" he asks. I look in the screen to see that he was in the car and was driving.

"I'm about to leave work. Why ?" I say confused at the random call.

"Imma go get you. Kay said that he got a suprise for you" he says making me look at the phone.

"Suprise for what ?" I ask mugging the phone making him suck his teeth.

"Yo bro don't ask questions and just listen to me" he says making me suck my teeth back at him.

"Ight hurry up then" I say as I hang up the phone and gather my stuff. I go to the front to see Aaliyah gathering her stuff too.

"How you getting home ?" I ask Aaliyah making her look at me.

"My man coming to get me" she says with a wide smile on her face.

"Okay my heart, mista scammer ?" I say making her cover her face with her hands.

"He's applying big pressure word to bro" she says making me smile at her. I love this for her.

"As he should. You deserve that shit" I say making her smile again.

She gets a call and picks it up. She gives me a small wave before walking out. I see a black car pulling up and the window roll down. I see Dougie and lock the doors before pulling metal cover down. Always gotta be protected in this city. I walk to the car and get into the passenger seat.

"Where we going Dougie ?" I ask making him suck his teeth. I cross my arms waiting for a answer as he starts to drive.

"Yo muddy chill. Don't ask questions before I regret doing this shit for y'all " he says making me suck my teeth.

I lean back on the seat as I look at the window at the familiar neighborhood. He pulls up to my building and parks the car infront of it.