[ ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟯:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I walk into the deli with my headphones on

I walk into the deli with my headphones on. I lower my music briefly to talk to the ock and tell him what I want. The bodega cat, Bun sat on the counter like always making me smile.

I play my music lowly as I walk over to her and pet Bun before leaning against the counter. I look down the store and see some kids I recognized from school and others that I didn't know. I look away and start telling the ock my order.

"Who's that ?" I ask as I look at the girl by the counter

"Who's that ?" I ask as I look at the girl by the counter. She was pretty short and she had on a zip up hoodie with some cargos and some yeezy slides. Her hair was out letting her curls form a afro.

"That's Y/n. She was in my class when I still went to school" Dee says making me nod. Dee, Roscoe, and Dudeylo recently stopped going to school. I didn't go back to school after what happened to Nottie.

"She's lowkey weird" Dudey says making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Weird how ?" I ask trying to find out more about the girl.

"She don't ever talk and she always alone like she not ugly just weird. Maybe she's one of them mentally ill bitches" Dudey says making me nod.

"Or maybe she just don't like people" I say making them shrug.

"I had class with her and she just sat in the back quietly and did her work. I asked her for a pencil once and word to my dead, she just gave it to me without saying anything or looking at me" Dee says as he looks at the girl.

I look at her to see her still petting the cat that's always here. Fuck it. I get up and walk towards her. As I get closer I notice how much shorter than me she is. She notices me and looks at me with a straight face before furrowing her eyebrow.

"Hey" I simply say with a small smile making her look behind me to my friends. I look at them to see them all minding their business. Thank god they aren't making this worst.

"I'm Justin and you are ?" I ask already knowing her name but just wanting to hear her talk. She looks back at me before pulling her phone out and pausing her music. The birds pt.2 ? I'll definitely have to listen to that later.

"I'm Y/n" she says as she looks up at me. She moves her curls since they were in her face. She has bangs, I think that's what they're called.

"You live around here ? I've never seen you" I say making her nod slowly.

"I don't come out a lot" she says making me smile.

"You still in school ?" I ask trying to make sure she wasn't too young but if she was I'll just pass her to DD.

"I graduated last month" she says making me smile. She's gotta be at least 18.

"What you bouta do now that you don't got school ?" I ask. I notice that she doesn't look at me when speaking making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I got college to go to" she says making me nod. I grab her chin making her look up at me before speaking.

"Which one ?" I ask before smiling. She's really beautiful.

"Columbia" she simply replies. Oh so she's smart.

"That's not that far from here" I say making her nod. She goes to look away but I tap the side of her face to keep her looking at me.

"I'm gonna drive there instead of living on campus" she says. I smile at the fact that she's engaging in the conversation and not just replying.

"What you gonna study ?" I ask as I start to play with one of her curls. She smells like vanilla.

"Architecture" she says catching me by suprise. I was expecting psychology or something like that.

"You like that stuff ?" I ask. She looks at the curl that I was twirling on my finger before looking back at me.

"Yeah" she simply says. I look at her to see her looking at me already. I smile making her look away.

"Aye mami, your food is ready" the ock says making me turn around to look at him. I walk away from Y/n and hand him a 20 before grabbing her bag.

"You don't want a drink ?" I ask as I turn to look at her. She shakes her head making me nod as I hand her the bag.

"Thank you Justin" she says making me smile. My name sounds good coming from her lips.

"Imma see you around more ?" I ask her. She looks down but I can tell she's smiling. Please say yes.

"Maybe" she says as she looks up at me. I'll take that as a win.

"You come to this deli a lot ?" I ask. I didn't want to make her more nervous by asking for her number.

"Everyday" she says making me smile.

"Then I'll see you here everyday" I say making her smile. She just nods before walking toward the door of the deli. She turns and gives me a small wave before walking out. I smile and shake my head before walking back to my friends.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 💔💔 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙅𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟴𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀