[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟭:𝟱𝟮 𝗣𝗠

I was playing Uno with Tdot, Dthang, and Say on the floor when I heard a knock on my door

I was playing Uno with Tdot, Dthang, and Say on the floor when I heard a knock on my door. I look at it before Lee, who was in the kitchen goes to it.

"Oh fuck no" I hear him say as he opens the door. I watch Armani walk in with a smile on her face making my head snap to Bando, who was sitting on the recliner.

"Omar" I say. Bando looks up at me with a small smile before looking at my face.

He furrows his eyebrows before he turns to look at Armani. He sucks his teeth as she walks over to him. Armani used to be my bestfriend before she decided to leave me at a party in Brooklyn all alone knowing I had no way home.

Her and Bando have been together for some months now but Bando used to be secretly be with me for some years now. He used to come to my apartment 6 of the 7 days of the week but now he only comes once a week since I respect their relationship. Everyone thought we would end up together but both of us weren't good at communicating our feelings.

"Why's everyone so quiet ?" Armani asks with a small chuckle and I hear Dthang suck his teeth.

"Um bitch, the door is waiting for you to go back to where you came from" Lee says as he hold the door open still. I can't but laugh at the face he was making.

Everyone knew what she did that night and I was lucky enough that Lee and Nesty were spinning on the GD's that night so they were able to find me. They obviously asked many questions and when he got those answers he told the whole gang about it.

This happened 3 months ago and she never apologized. In her head it wasn't a big deal since I'm still alive still but that was just luck. Everyone knew that I was affiliated with the drillys and the Gz, so me going to Brooklyn is rare. Only reason I went was cause my bestfriend asked me to but we see how that ended. They all wanted Bando to leave her but he didn't. It kinda hurted me but it's not my buisness.

"I'm not leaving without my man" she says. I clap my hands and stand up with a smile on my face.

"Perfect, then you can both leave. Killing two birds with one stone" I say. I hear Dthang and Tdot laugh behind me.

"Gangsta" Dthang says. Bando rolls his eyes as Armani tries to sit on his lap. He moves his legs and pushes her away softly.

"Bro why are you here ?" he says sounding annoyed. My man would not be able to talk to me like that, that's just me though. Lee raises a eyebrow as he closes my door.

"Cause I wanted to see you and Kenzo said you were here. Why are you mad ?" she asks. She crosses her arm before stomping her feet. Everyone just stares at her knowing she's gonna throw a tantrum.

"Cause you came here uninvited and now Y/n's mad at me because of you" he says. I smile at his words knowing that Bando hated when I was mad, especially if it was because of him. Armani turns to look at me with a mug on her face making me buck at her. She flinches making Dthang, Tdot, Say and Lee run around the apartment while laughing.

"Why do you care what she thinks ?" Armani asks before turning back to Bando. I raised my eyebrow actually wanting to hear his answer.

"Bro don't do that. You know better, gangsta" he says. I look at him suprised at how he's
talking to her right now. Bando is usually quiet and calm unless it came to his sister or his block.

"I'm not gonna hold you, he violating you right now" Tdot says. I look over at them to see him and Dthang standing behind the couch while Lee was standing with Say next to my kitchen.

"This isn't any of your buisness" Armani snaps as she turns around looking at Tdot with a glare.

"Oh shit, she feeling bold" I say as I cover my mouth with my hands.

"She feeling bold ?" Dthang asks making me nod.

"Oouu she feeling bold. Yeah she feeling bold" I say while hitting the dougie. I hear Dthang laugh before he starts to bunny hop.

"Grah, she wanna be bold" Tdot says before starting to get sturdy.

"But she not bold aye" Lee says as he starts to do his signature move which was getting sturdy while clapping under his thighs.

"At all, at all" Dthang screams making me laugh. I see Say pull out his phone to record us as all. Tdot and Dthang both start screaming 'aye aye' as they got sturdy while I hit the the stiff hip.

"Yes. Yes. Yes" Lee chants. Dthang starts to geek while Tdot smacks his chest. Say ends the recording once we hear Bando laughing. Everyone stops and turns to look at them to see Armani still there.

"This bitch still here" Tdot says. I shake my head before walking over to my door. I open it before looking at Armani.

"Come on mama, your time is done" I say. She looks at Bando to see him looking at me with a smile. She rolls her eyes before stomping her way out of my apartment. I shut the door as everyone laughs at her. I smile and shake my head as i walk to my couch.

"Y/n" Bando says making me stick my hand out towards him.

"Don't fucking talk to me or you getting kicked out next" I say making everyone ooohhh.

"I wouldn't test her gang" Lee says making me smile at him. I love my friends. Bando just puts his hands up in defeat as he goes back to his phone. I grab the remote not even wanting to play Uno anymore.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟭𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀