[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟭:𝟯𝟳 𝗔𝗠

I had just taken a shower and was getting ready to go bed when my phone started to ring

I had just taken a shower and was getting ready to go bed when my phone started to ring. I look at it to see that Lee was calling me.

We had broken up 2 months ago because he decided he was too busy with rapping to have a girlfriend. I sit on my bed and answer the phone.

"Hello" I simply say.

"Y/n" is all I hear him say back with some heavy breathing.

"Hi Ali" I reply as I lay back on the bed.

"You home right now ?" I hear him ask.

"Yeah I am. Where are you ?" I ask him making him let out a small chuckle.

"Outside your apartment" he says making me quickly sit up on my bed.

"You're lying" I say as I slip on my slides.

"Word to my dead I'm out here" he says making me leave my room and head to the door.

I reach the door and I look through the peep hole to see Lee there leaning against the hallway wall. I hang up the phone and open the door.

"Hi my heart" he says with low eyes.

He tries to walks up to me stumbling before pulling me in for a hug. I immediately smell the alcohol and weed off of him.

"Oh god Ali. Where have you been ?" I ask as I pull him into the apartment and close the door with my foot. I lead him to the couch and slightly push him onto it.

"I was at the crib thinking about you" he says as he spreads his legs and gets comfortable on the couch. I shake my head and go into the kitchen to get him some water. I walk back in to see him looking up at the ceiling.

"You okay Ali ?" I ask him as I open the water bottle and hand it to him. He drinks half of it before putting it on the center table.

"I miss you ma" he says as he sits up a bit and grabs my hand.

"Ali your drunk right now. You're not thinking straight" I say making him shake his head as he pulls me onto him so that I'm straddling his lap.

"Ali" I start to say as I put my hands on his chest to try to get up.

"Just give me a hug please" he says making me look at him. He had this sad look on his face making me feel bad for him.