[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟱:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

"Thank you" I say with a smile as I grab the grabba and bag from the counter

"Thank you" I say with a smile as I grab the grabba and bag from the counter. I walk out the deli and get in my car before heading to Sugarhill.

I was going to pick up my boyfriend since he was spending the night at my house tonight. I live in the Upper Westside of Manhattan so I usually came to pick him up when I was around Harlem for work.

I get to Sugarhill pretty fast and pull out my phone to text him but as I approach his building, I see a crowd in front of it. Knowing who my boyfriend was, my thoughts immediately went to the worst place so I quickly parked my car across the street and got out. I notice Dee's tall ass in the crowd making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Dee" I yell as I get closer to him making him turn around. I see his face go from confusion to guilt very fast making me more anxious.

"Y/n ? Fuck are you doing here ?" he says making me mug him.

"Where's Dudey ?" I ask making him scratch his head. He doesn't answer me so I push past him to see two boys fighting. I squint my eyes since I was a little blind and realize that one of the boys that we're fighting, was my boyfriend.

"Y/n, hold on" Dee says as he tries to stop me.

I ignore him and push past the crowd with Dee behind me. I grab Dudeylo by his blown out hair and pull him away from the other boy, who didn't look familiar at all. Dee quickly steps in between them, stopping the fight.

"Let go" Dudey screams making me let go of his hair. He turns to look at me with a mug.

"Walk" I simply say as I push him towards my car. His face drops before he starts walking to my car making me turn around.

"You get your ass home" I say as I point to Dee. He nods and quickly looks away. I turn back to see Dudeylo scratching his head as he stood next to my car.

"Ma hold on, let me explain" he says as I get closer making me roll my eyes.

"Get in the fucking car" I say as I walk to the other side. He gets in the car and I open my door.

I slam my door shut before driving towards my apartment. We drive in silence as music lowly played in the background. Dudey would occasionally look at me through the drive, obviously wanting to say something but not knowing what to say.

We end up at my apartment in 20 minutes and I grab the bag from the back that I got from the deli and throw it at Dudey. He grabs it and looks at me confused. Nothing new.

I get out my car and slam the door as I walk towards my building. I hear him shut my door telling me that he had gotten out the car and I lock it before walking into the lobby. I walk up the stairs since I only lived on the second floor. Dudeylo follows me the whole time without speaking. I reach my apartment and quickly put my key in to open the door.

I let him go in first before I walk in. I shut the door and put my keys in a bowl before walking over to my room completely ignoring him. I get some shorts and a hoodie out for Dudey to change into before walking out. I throw it at him making him mug me again.

"Ma chill with all that throwing" he says making me roll my eyes.

"Stop fuckin talking to me and go shower" I say as I point to the bathroom. He puts the black deli bag down on my island and nods before walking over to me. He pecks my lips before giving me a small smile.

"Come with me" he says lowly. I look away already knowing what he was doing. He grabs my face and I smile before sucking my teeth. He smiles at me and grabs my hand before pulling me towards the bathroom.

"You're doing my hair tomorrow since you want to be pulling on it" he says making me laugh. He glares at me making me laugh more as we enter the bathroom.

𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤

𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤. 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 🤗

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟳𝟯𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀