[ ʏᴀɢɪ ʙ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟱:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠

"Yagi, why are you mad ?" I ask as I look at my boyfriend as he scrolls on his phone

"Yagi, why are you mad ?" I ask as I look at my boyfriend as he scrolls on his phone. We were currently in his room since he's been ignoring me for some days now.

"Bro, Y/n get out of my house" Yagi says as he looks at me with his usual mug on his face.

"Why are you acting like this. Word to bro, you're gonna get me tight" I say as I sit up on the bed. This was starting to drain me the more I tried to talk with him. I sigh as I look at him. He looks up at me quickly but goes back to his phone.

"Yagi can you atleast look at me. You act like I'm not even here" I say making him scoff.

"In two months you won't be here" he says making me furrow my eyebrows. Two months is in August. I'm going to college in August.

"You're mad cause I'm going to college ?" I ask confused. Why is he so mad about it ?

"Can you go home ?" Yagi asks making me mug him.

"Can you fucking stop acting like that and just talk to me ?" I ask making him shake his head as he rubs his face.

"Nah, I'm good. Ain't shit to talk about so you can go" he says as he looks at me with a straight face. I look at him for a bit trying to read his face.

"You know what Yagi, you got it gang" I say as I stand up while chuckling.

"Yo bro, you dead finna just leave like that ?" Yagi asks making me to turn to look at him confused. I shake my head before walking out of his room. What I look like begging him to talk to me ?

"Y/n stop fucking walking away" Yagi screams as I walk through his house to get to the front door.

"You walk out that door and word to my mother, we're done" he says.

I shake my head as I open the door. I turn to look at him before walking out the door and slamming the door. I walk down the stairs and to his lobby. I walk through the lobby and out the building. I see gangnem chilling on the corner of the street by the deli. I walk over to them and straight to my brother.

"Tg take me home" I say as I look at him with a straight face. He looks at me confused.

"Hold on cause Kenzo doing some shit in there" he says as he points to the building next to the deli. I roll my eyes as I stand next to him.

"Wassup with you gang ? You look tight" Kay asks as he looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm good Kaykay" I simply say. Tg looks at me before wrapping his arm around me. We're the same height so he always does this.