[ ᴅᴇᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ4ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟰:𝟱𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"Hold on is that THE Y/n outside ?" I hear someone say making me look around confused

I haven't been coming out a lot ever since Edot's passing. Everyone's been checking up on me but I've just been distant. I never thought a death would affect me this much but with Notti and Edot both gone, it doesn't feel the same. I look up from under my hood to see Dudeylo and Roscoe walking out of the store that I was going to.

"Oh hey guys" I say lowly. I keep my gaze down as they walk closer to me.

"Wassup muddy. You haven't been outside in a minute" Dudey says as he daps me up. I simply nod before dapping Roscoe up too.

"On some real shit though, you been good gang ?" Roscoe asks as he pulls me in for a side hug. My eyes start to tear up since this was the first physical interaction I've had in almost two months. I blink my tears as I pull away from the hug.

"I'm good y'all" I say as I look at both of them with a small smile. They look at eachother before nodding.

"You know Dee's been worried about you right ?" Dudey says making me look away.

"I know" I simply say without looking at them.

Dee's been texting me everyday even though I don't answer. He calls twice a week and always leaves a voicemail. I listen to them all the time but never have the guts to call him. I do miss my Dee though.

"He in the store right now. I don't know if you're ready to see him yet" Roscoe says making me think about it. I decide that I have to do it again eventually, might as well get done with it.

"I'll be good, I just wanted to get some food" I say before taking a deep breath.

"Ight come on then muddy. We don't want you starving" Dudey says as he wraps his arm around me and pulls me toward the store. It's now or never.

I smile a bit as we walk into the store. I look around and see all the boys in the back of the store by the fridges. I notice Dee sitting on a black crate as he scrolls on his phone. He had his hood on but I can tell it was him cause of his long legs. I look towards the ock and walk away from Dudeylo and Roscoe.

"Can I get some spicy wings please" I say making him nod as they go prepare my food. I hear the boys laughing and I walk to the back of the store with my head down. Maybe they won't see me. I open one of the fridges and pull out a blue fanta.