[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟯:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"Why you so down ? You ruining the vibes right now" Kam says

"Why you so down ? You ruining the vibes right now" Kam says. Kam is my bestfriend, Nova's cousin. Nova wasn't allowed to go out without Kam whenever she visits the Bronx. Right now we are in the car heading to rpt to see our friends.

"Kam stop talking to her" Nova says to her cousin as she drives. I was woken up early this morning and now I have to deal with Kam so no suprise my mood is ruined.

"She can speak for herself. You don't gotta always talk for her" Kam says making me suck my teeth. I see the towers coming into view making me smile. Kam groans making my smile drop again.

"Why we going to the tz again ? That shit is so ghetto" she says. This time Nova sucks her teeth.

"Bitch you grew up in the tz so what that make you ?" Nova asks.

Nova and Kam used to live in the towers before they moved out. Now Nova lives on my block, 800 and Kam lives in Queens. We go into rpt and Nova parks the car. I immediately get out the car and walk into the tz not waiting for them. Nova reaches me and I slow down a bit.

"My bad about her" she says making me shake my head.

"You good sis. She ain't your child to be apologizing like that" I say to her. She smiles and nods as we keep walking up the stairs. I swear their elevators are never working.

"Who's apartment are they in ?" I ask since I know that some of them live higher than others.

"They in Stunna's crib" Nova says making me nod. He lives on the next floor.

We finally reach his apartment and I knock on the door. Kam ends up finally getting to us just as the door opens. I see Tdot standing there making me smile.

"Wassup muddy" I say as I dap him up.

"Wassup sis. What you on Nova ?" he says as he looks at her up and down.

I smile to myself before walking in the apartment. I look around to see a bunch of the guys here. I notice Bando in the couch and I dap him up quickly before looking around again. I notice my man wasn't here making my smile drop. Until I hear a door opens making me turn to see him walking out of the bathroom.

"Stunna you got no towels bro" Dthang says as he shakes his hands to get the water off.

He notices me standing there and immediately smiles before signaling me to come over to him. I walk over to him with a smile on my face before wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me and sways us side to side.