[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"So why am I being dragged out here with you ?" I ask Nesty, my cousin as we walk through the building doors

"So why am I being dragged out here with you ?" I ask Nesty, my cousin as we walk through the building doors. We were currently going to the studio to record music. No idea why I was coming along but okay.

"Cause you need to get out the house more. You look depressed as fuck sitting in that dark room all the time" he says making me suck my teeth.

"Bitch do I be in your buisness ? Oh okay, so stay the fuck out of mine" I say making him turn around and mug me.

"You thought you ate that ?" he says while pointing at me making me roll my eyes.

"Nah, auntie was right when she said you been acting a lil gay recently" I say making his smile drop and turn to a straight face. I just smile at him making him roll his eyes.

"Word to my dead, you're lucky we're related or I would've push you down the stairs" he says as we reach the top of the stairs.

"How you mad at me when you dragged me here ?" I say. He doesn't say anything back making me smile in victory. He knocks on the door and it's opened quickly by Assasin making me smile. Atleast there's one person I know.

"Pooh shiesty" I say as I push Nesty out the way and hug Assasin.

"Wassup gang" he says as he looks at me confused. He daps up Nesty before pointing at me.

"I was dragged here" I simply say making Assasin chuckle and nod before letting us in.

I walk in with my arms crossed before looking around the dark medium sized room. I immediately notice some people I've seen Nesty post before until my eyes land on a darkskin with some locs sitting on the couch, manspreading. A tear just rolled down my thigh. He looks up from his phone making my mouth drop at how fine he is.

"Absolutely not" I hear Nesty say as he covers my eyes and pulls me over to the other side of the room.

"Nesty, my fucking lashes" I say before smacking his chest. He pushes me onto a chair before pointing at me.

"You know what you was doing" he says making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I can't look at people now ?" I ask making him suck his teeth dramatically. He's so african I swear.

"Not like that" he says making me roll my eyes.

"You in my buisness again, cut it out gangsta" I say. He opens his mouth to say something before someone else speaks.

"Who she ?" I hear making me turn to see the the darkskin looking at me as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"That's Nesty's cou-" Assasin starts to say before I cut him off.

"Uhh uhh no. I'm Y/n and you are ?" I ask as I put my elbows on the table in front of me and putting my face on my hands.

"Lee drilly" he simply says with a smile. I hum as I look at him up and down.

"How old you is ?" he asks while taking a hit of his blunt making me smile.

"I'm 20" I say making him smile while nodding.

I look to the side to see Nesty looking at something on the screen with who I'm assuming  is the producer. I look back at Lee to see him still looking at me. I smile before signaling him to come here with my hands. He looks around making me look around too. Everyone was minding their business, just as they should be.

Lee gets up and walks over to me. He walks behind me making me spin around in my chair. He puts his hands on the table behind me as he leans forward a bit.

"Wassup" he says as he looks down at me.

"I'm tryna find out wassup with you" I say making him smile.

"What you doing after this ?" he says making me shrug.

"Going back home" I simply say making him nod.

"You live in 8oh ?" he asks making me shake my head.

"I live in Patterson" I say making him nod.

"So you know Sha ?" he says making me suck my teeth.

"Sha gz ? The wannabe rapper and local ass eater ?" I say making him laugh.

"Why you gotta violate him like that ?" he says making me shrug my shoulders.

"Cause he's annoying and dirty" I simply say.

"Ain't he friends with Nesty though ?" he asks making me nod.

"That's exactly my point. Annoying one meets annoying two" I say making him laugh and shake his head.

"You funny" he says making me smile.

"Let me laugh you out them drawls then" I say making his smile drop before it's quickly replaced with a smirk.

"Nah, you gonna get me in trouble" he says as he points at me. I mug him before shaking my head.

"My bad, I ain't know you was pussy" I say making him suck his teeth.

"Yo word to my mother watch your mouth. I ain't pussy gangsta" he says making me roll my eyes.

"Then show me" I say making him suck his teeth. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the chair before leading me towards the door.

"Nesty Imma feed your cousin" Lee says making Nesty turn around to look at us with his eyebrows furrowed.

"She hungry ?" Nesty asks making Lee nod as he opens the door.

"Yeah, she gotta eat" Lee says as he looks down at me with a smirk. Oh fuck.

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 😝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙝𝙖 𝙜𝙯 ?? 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟵𝟮𝟯 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀