[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟲:𝟰𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I laugh at Dd's joke as I lean back on the couch

I laugh at Dd's joke as I lean back on the couch. I shake my head at the stuff that be coming out of this kid's mouth. So young but so sexual.

"I'm not gonna hold you, you got that my heart" I say. He flashes me his signature smile before dapping up Ddot. I shake my head again before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

We were at Dd's house since his mom invite us for dinner. We had already ate and everyone was just chilling now. I notice Dudeylo leaning against the wall next to the kitchen. His hair was blown out and he kept playing with it. I grab a plate and serve me some more lasagna. I grab a fork and walk over to Dudey.

I stand in front of him as he sips his drink and looks at his friends. I furrow my eyebrows since he's not looking at me. He's obviously upset about something. I shrug and turn around before leaning on him as I start to eat my lasagna.

"Bro watch out" he says as he tries to push me away. I just ignore him and eat the lasagna as I watch Roscoe and Dee fight.

Dudey's love language is physical touch but he hates when most people touch him but I'm not most people. I feel him open his arms making me lean on his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist. He gives my neck a kiss before putting his head on my shoulder.

"Let me get a bite" he says lowly. I get some lasagna on my fork before bringing it up to his mouth. He hums as he chews it making me smile.

"Want me to serve you some ?" I ask him making him shake his head. Did I mention that he's stubborn too. I get off of him and place my plate on the island before grabbing a different plate. I serve him some lasagna before grabbing a fork for him and placing it on the island.

"Come on" I say as I look up at him. He rolls his eyes before walking over to me. He grabs my cheeks gently and kisses my lips softly making me smile.

"Thank you mama" he says before sitting down. I smile as I grab my plate going to sit down next to Dudey.

"My son Dudeylo got himself a wife" I hear Roscoe say making me smile as I sit down. I look at Dudey to see him looking at me with a smile on his face. He looks down and starts do eat his food.

"Word to my dead that should've been me" I hear Dd say making me laugh. Dudey on the other hand doesn't think it's funny. His smile drops and he puts his fork down as he just glares at Dd.

"Yo bro stop talking like that gangsta" Dudey says as he sits up a bit. I grab his face making him look at me before shaking my head.

"Finish your food and Dd shut up before I call Crystal" I say as I point at him.

He sucks his teeth before leaning back on his seat and pulling out his phone with a pout on his face. I turn to Dudey with my eyebrows furrowed making him laugh. I love that laugh.

"What bro ?" he says before covering his mouth.

"There's no way that you're not jealous of a 15 year old" I say. He shakes his head as he grabs his fork to continue eating his food.

"He just gets me tight" he says with a shrug. I laugh making his head snap up at me. He mugs me making me laugh more.

"Yo bro what's so fucking funny ?" he asks putting his fork down again.

"You can't be deadass right now" I say making him suck his teeth. He glares at me as he pokes at his food.

"You're cute" I say as I squeeze his cheeks making him pop me in my hand. I pull it back rubbing the spot he hit making him laugh.

"You not laughing no more ?" he asks mid laugh making me shake my head.

"Ain't shit funny gangsta" I say. He just laughs more making me roll my eyes before smiling at him. He grabs my chin and gives me a small kiss on my lips. I push his head back making him suck his teeth.

"Hurry up and eat. I still have to do your hair" I say making him remember. He nods before digging into his food making me laugh.

"Oh nah. My son fucking that food up, word to bro" Dee says as he comes out of nowhere with his phone out. Dudey looks up with food in his mouth mugging Dee making us laugh.

"No bev either" Dee says as he shows the table to show that there was no drinks around.

"Ight not to much on my man" I say as I cover the camera so he can eat in peace. Dee laughs and walks away as he goes to show Roscoe the video. Dudey just rolls his eyes before continuing to eat his food. I just shake my head and smile before grabbing my fork and eating my food too.

 I just shake my head and smile before grabbing my fork and eating my food too

𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟴𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀