[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟮:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

Bando and I were chilling in his apartment just watching some tv

Bando and I were chilling in his apartment just watching some tv. Kenzo was out with Miya so we had the whole apartment to ourselves all morning.

I hear the door knob jiggle making me look in that direction with my eyebrows furrowed. Bando sits up from behind me making me sit up. The door opens and Dthang walks in making Bando relax. I lay back down on top of him as he wraps his arms around me. I notice a girl walking in after Dthang. She's new.

"Wassup gang, is Kenzo here ?" Dthang asks making me and Bando shake our heads.

"Imma use her room real quick" he says as he looks at the girl. He slams the apartment door shut before grabbing her hand and leading her to Kenzo's room.

The door slams and we immediately hear yelling. I sit up and look at Bando to see him already looking at me. We both scramble to get up and run to the door to listen in. Bando stood on one side and I stand on the other as we leaned against the door.

"How you gonna tell me what the fuck I be doing when you barely be remembering what you be doing ?" I hear Dthang yell at the girl.

"That's his girl ?" I whisper to Bando making him nod.

"It was one time Daniel. You be thinking cause you got some fame now you can act however you fuckin want" she yells back. The fuck are they arguing about ?

"One time ? Don't be lying, every time you get drunk you become a fuckin treesh" Dthang yells. My mouth drops as I look at Bando to see him smiling.

"A treesh ? And what does that make you then ?Cause I know those little smuts be in the studio with y'all" she says. Bando chuckles and shakes his head.

"She's buggin" he says. I don't say anything and just keep listening.

"No way you're comparing bitches being in the stu to you dancing on the table with your pussy out" he says. This time Bando's mouth drops making me laugh.

"It was a accident" the girl says and I just shake my head. How the fuck do your pussy be out on accident ?

"Don't fuckin matter. You a mess every time when you get drunk" he says.

"At least I didn't let no one touch me" she says making Dthang laugh.

"He bouta spazz out" Bando says making me nod.

"You saying that cause I fucked that Highbridge bitch ?" Dthang asks. We don't hear anything and I'm assuming that she's nodding.

"I only fucked her cause I seen that video of you getting fucked by them doa kids" Dthang says. I look at Bando with a eyebrow raised to see if he knew anything.

"Cblu and Mali" he says making my mouth drop.

"You're lying" I say making him chuckle and shake his head.

"There's a video ?" the girl asks. I hear Dthang loudly suck his teeth through the door.

"You got a train tan on you, obviously there's a fucking video. You a dub, word to my dead" Dthang says and I hear footsteps.

"Wait Daniel, let me explain. It's not what it looks like" she says making the footsteps stop.

"Bitch then what is it ? Cause it looks like you were getting a train ran on you. You wasn't even drunk that day, so you got no excuse gangsta" Dthang yells. I hear the door open making me and Bando turn around. I see Kenzo walking in with Miya behind her.

"The fuck are y'all doing ?" she asks loudly making us shush her.

"Word to my dead, you're wack" I hear Dthang say as we hear footsteps getting closer. Bando gets up and runs to the couch making me do the same. He jumps over the couch and the door opens as I jump on top of him. We end up falling on the floor making us laugh.

"Fuck, that shit hurt" Bando says as he hold his head while laughing.

"Was y'all fuckin in my room ?" Kenzo asks making me turn around to see Dthang coming out with the girl, who was looking at the floor.

"Never" is all Dthang says as he goes to the door and opens it. The girl walks out and he slams the door before locking it.

"Stop slamming my door" Bando says making Dthang suck his teeth.

"The fuck are y'all dumbasses doing ?" Dthang asks as he looks at us. Me and Bando chuckle before getting up and sitting back on the couch.

"Mind your business" I say making Dthang mug me.

"Y'all was all up on my business two minutes ago but I gotta mind my business ?" he says making me and Bando look at eachother with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I heard y'all whispering behind that thin ass door" Dthang says while laughing and pulling a blunt from his pocket.

"Pass me the lighter" he says as he points at the lighter which was on the center table. I grab it and throw it at him. Bando lays down on the couch and pulls me back on top of him.

𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙. 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙨, 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨, 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧. 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤 🤗 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥. 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 10 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟲𝟭 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀