[ ɴᴀᴢ ɢᴘɢ ]

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻
𝟱:𝟮𝟴 𝗣𝗠

I pull out the cookies from the oven and put them on the wood plank that was on the counter so that they can cool down

I pull out the cookies from the oven and put them on the wood plank that was on the counter so that they can cool down. I close the oven door before grabbing the cupcake tray that had been cooling for a few minutes now.

I move them to the island and take my mittens off. I hear the apartment door knob jiggling before the door is opened. I see my boyfriend Naz walking in with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey" I simply say. He shuts the door and walks over to the kitchen.

"Wassup mama" he says before noticing the cupcakes and cookies. I see his eyebrows furrow before he looks back up at me.

"What you doing all this for ?" he asks making me let out a small laugh.

"You forgot ?" I ask. This makes his face drop as he starts to think.

"Who's birthday do we gotta go to ?" he asks already catching a attitude. I shake my head and walk up to him before wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands quickly find my waist as he leans down connecting our lips for a quick kiss.

"We're babysitting tonight Naz, remember" I say making him groan.

"I forgot we had to watch them lil demons tonight" he says before laying his head on my shoulder.

"That's why I made them cupcakes and cookies" I tell him. He immediately pulls away and mugs me before shaking his head.

"Now why would you do that though ? It's just gonna give them more energy gangsta" he says. I just smile before pulling him in for another kiss.

"You wanna help me decorate them ?" I ask as I look up at him with a smile. He looks down at me before smiling and nodding.

"Let me go put on some sweats though" he says making me nod. He pecks my lips again before walking away and towards our room.

I get some buttercream out from the fridge that I had made earlier and I put that on the island before going into my cabinets and getting some other things to decorate the cupcakes. I pulled out some sprinkles, candy pearls, and a bow full of chocolates. I grab some piping bags from the drawer.

I spend a lot of time baking for people's birthdays and stuff so I got everything I need. I hear Naz coming back making me turn to him. He only had his tank top on with some black sweats and his yeezy slides. He looks so good.

"So what we doing ma ?" he asks making me smile.

"So we gotta color the buttercream first to decorate them, so go get the food coloring from that cabinet" I say as I point to the cabinet. He nods and does as I say. I grab a plastic spatula and some small bowls to separate the buttercream. I bring the small bowls to the island before looking at Naz.

"Okay, now what ?" Naz asks as he puts the different food coloring down on the island.

"Hold on" I say as I grab a small bowl and the spatula before putting some buttercream in it. I feel Naz watching me making me smile. I decide that I had put enough before handing the bowl to him.

"Make that one red. Only use 3 drops" I say making him nod. I grab another bowl as I watch him put three drops of red food coloring in to the buttercream.

"Okay, now what ?" he asks making me laugh.

"Mix it baby" I say making him look at me confused before looking down at the bowl.

"With my hands ?" he asks making me laugh. He can be so dumb sometimes.

"No bae, go get another spatula from the drawer" I say with a smile. He nods and walks over to get a spatula. I shake my head as I grab another bowl to pour more buttercream in it.

"So I just mix it ?" he asks making me nod.

"Yeah, just mix it until it's red but don't do it so fast" I say as I put the last bowl down. He nods and starts to mix it slowly.

I grab the big bowl that once held all the butter cream and take it to the sink. I pour water into it before going back to the island. I notice Naz still mixing the red. I grab the blue food coloring and add it to one of the bowls before starting to mix it.

"This isn't as boring as I thought it would be" Naz says making me nod and smile.

"So that means you'll do it more with me ?" I ask making him suck his teeth.

"I ain't say that much now" he says making me laugh.

"At least no more making fun of me for liking baking" I say making him smile.

"I've never made fun of you ma" he says making me straight face him. He laughs making me smile as we continue to mix our buttercream.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙯 𝙛𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙 💔 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙚𝙠

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙯 𝙛𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙 💔 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙚𝙠. 𝙞𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟯𝟵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀