[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟲:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠

Recently Kay hasn't been around us as much

Recently Kay hasn't been around us as much. He doesn't come to the studio or hangs out at the house anymore. I didn't know why but no one else was paying attention to it.

"Yo Y/n, what you doing after this ?" Dougie asks making me shrug.

"Probably going home, why ?" I say. I notice everyone was looking at me making me confused.

"We bouta go shoot a music video" Murda B says making me turn to look at her. She's been around us a lot lately. I don't really know who's friend she is and I don't really care to be honest.

"That's cool" I say as I shrug.

"You tryna go get some food and then watch baddies south ?" Jayo asks making me smile. This is why he's my best friend.

"Yeah, I'm down for that" I say. This makes Dougie suck his teeth.

"Bro pop out to the video shoot. Don't be a lame" Dougie says making me roll my eyes.

"I want to go home Arion. You already dragged me to the studio and I had enough fun already" I say making him shake his head.

"Nah but if it was Kay's music video you would go" he says making me smile.

"If it was Kay's music video, I would still go home and wait for him. Only difference is that Kay would be the one telling me to do that" I say already knowing how Kay gets about me.

"Kay would be telling you to do what ?" I hear a raspy voice say making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I turn to see Kay walking into the studio. He had on a pink sp5der hoodie, his amiri jeans, and some jordan's on. His hair was in its usual messy ponytail and he was taking his backpack off as he raised a eyebrow at me.

"You would be telling me to go home instead of going to the video shoot" I say. He daps Jayo up before going over to Dougz.

"Oh yeah, she's not going to that shit" Kay says as he hands the backpack to Dougie and daps him up. I simply look at Dougie with a 'I told you so' face.

"Are you going to the shoot ?" Murda asks making me turn to look at her. I try not to be jealous but I don't like girls talking to my man. Kay looks at her quickly before shaking his head.

"I gotta take Y/n home" he says making me furrow my eyebrows. When was this decided ?