[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟲:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I open the main door to the studio and head up the stairs

I open the main door to the studio and head up the stairs. I knock on the door to the studio and it's quickly opened. I look inside seeing my favorite people in the whole world.

"Hi my hearts" I say making them look at me. They smile before some of them start to stand up.

"My son Y/n finally decided to pop out" Bando says as he pulls me in for a hug. I smile and hug him before going over to Tdot.

"Wassup twin" he says. I side hug him as he stays sitting down while rolling a blunt. I hug Nesty before going over to Dthang who was sitting in front of the booth.

"Where have you been at my heart ?" he asks as he wraps his arms around me. Mid hug, I wave at Lee who was in the booth. He waves at me back before focusing on his work. After letting Dthang go I dap up Say and E-wuu.

"You know where I been at" I say as I sit on the edge of the couch that was closer to Dthang who was on a rolling chair.

"Oh yeah. Forgot you be in the sev" he says making Say break his neck to look at me. I look at him confused while Bando laughs.

"You stay in the sev ?" Say asks making me nod.

"You cool with that muddy ?" he asked Dthang making him shrug his shoulders.

"Ain't shit I can do about it. She loves my buzzin and she love her family so I'm not bouta make her pick a side" he says making me smile at him.

I was Tdot's sister but I met Kay through Dthang when we were growing up together. Once the beef got really serious, Tdot and Dthang tried to keep me away from Kay but it just ended up with more blood being shed from both sides.

I hear my phone started to ring making me look through my purse to get it out. I notice it's Kay calling me. I look up to see everyone looking at me.

"Y'all please act like you have home training when I answer this call" I say. The all nod as I answer Kay's facetime call.

"Wassup ma. You got there safe ?" he asks making me smile as I hear his raspy voice.

"Hey boyfriend. Yeah I got here safe" I say making Tdot side eye me. I just smile at him knowing he can't do anything about it.

"Who you there with ?" I hear Kay ask as I watch him get into his apartment.

"Um it's my brother, Bando, Dthang, Say, E-wuu, Nesty, and Lee" I say making him nod. Dthang rolls the chair over to me before snatching my phone from my hand.