[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ ]

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟲:𝟬𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I was walking through the streets of Harlem heading towards my cousin's house

I was walking through the streets of Harlem heading towards my cousin's house. My uber had left me at the end of the street but I was too shy to say anything. I've walked these streets multiple time but this time it felt different. There was some type of tension in the air and I didn't like it.

I notice a group of boys walking out of the deli laughing. I knew they were all well known around the block but I didn't pay them any attention. I start to walk past them since my cousin lives right around the corner. Some of the guys give me a nod. I smile back at them before putting my hood up. I almost make it around the corner of the street when I start to hear footsteps running.

I turn around and see the boys that I just past running back into the deli. I hear shots start right after before I feel a pain on my leg. My knees buckle and I fall onto the ground making my hood fall off my head as I lay on the ground.

I look down and see blood leaking from my calf. What is my luck. I look up to see a car stopping right next to me before two guys hop out wearing all black. One of them runs over to me and the other one just aims his gun at the deli door where the other boys had gone in.

"Shit Jay" the guy in front of me says as he looks down at me in distress. I roll my eyes as I put my hand on my leg applying pressure on it.

"You gonna fucking help or just stand there ?" I say making him rub his head in confusion.

"Sdot just fucking grab her and bring her in the car" the 'Jay' guys says. 'Sdot' nods and puts his arm under my knees and the other on my back. I groan as he lifts me up and flinch when I hear more shot going off. I look up and see the deli door closing.

"Hurry up before they decide to come out again" the 'Jay' guy says as he opens the back door to the car. Sdot gets in and puts me next to him before closing the door. 'Jay' gets in and the car speeds off.

"What the fuck are we gonna do ?" the driver says making me mug him. Is he dumb ?

"Obviously take her to a hospital. Don't go to the closes one though cuz they'll be suspicious" Sdot says. I start to feel lightheaded and hot before leaning my head fall on his lap. He looks down at me making me mug him.

"You shot me ?" I ask making him look away. This bitch.

"Shit, we gotta wrap her leg. She's leaking" the 'Jay' guy says as he turns around to look at me.

He unzips his hoodie before taking his shirt off and giving it to Sdot. Sdot wraps the shirt around my leg making me groan and grab his arm. He ties it before he leans back. I punch him in his shoulder making him mug me.