[ ᴛᴅᴏᴛ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟮 𝗣𝗠

"Come on, just let me get one chance" I hear this boy say for the 8th time tonight

"Come on, just let me get one chance" I hear this boy say for the 8th time tonight. Ever since he saw me, he's been following me around and asking for a chance with me. Men can't take no as a answer nowadays.

"I said no already. Leave me alone" I say as I start to walk away again. My night was already ruined and I just wanted to find my best friend, Tdot so we can leave.

I feel the guy grab my arm and pull me toward him. I look at him with a mug as I try to pull my arm away from him. He looks down at me before loosening his grip a bit making me pull my arm. I stumble back from the force making me bump into someone.

"My bad" I say as I turn to see who it was. The guy I hit turns around and it's Dthang. His mug quickly turns into a smile making me relax a bit.

"Yo muddy, what's good with you ?" I hear Dthang say over the music. I smile and open my mouth to respond before I feel my hand being grabbed.

"I'm sorry about her, she's a little drunk" the guy says making me look at him confused. This bitch isn't serious right now. He tries to pull me away but Dthang grabs his arm.

"Go get Tdot" Dthang says to Stunna and Edai making them nod. He looks at the guy with furrowed eyebrows before looking at me.

"You know him ?" he asks me making me shake my head. That's all he needed to know before grabbing the guy by his shirt and pushing him against the fridge.

"So you think you can just touch on my cousin ?" Dthang asks making the guy shake his head.

I look to the side to see Tdot pushing through the crowd with Stunna and Edai behind him. He looks around confised before his eyes land on Dthang then they shift over to me. His face visibly relaxes as he walks over to me. He pulls me in for a hug making me wrap my arms around his torso as I completely relax.

"What happened ma ?" he asks next to my ear.

"He's been harassing me all night and Daniel seen it" I say. Tdot pulls away and looks at my face before turning to Dthang. I see his jaw clench before he walks over to my cousin.

"Kevin wait" I say as I go after him. I grab his arm as he stands next to Dthang.

"I swear she was flirting with me first" the guy says making me mug him. Dthang turns to look at Tdot before looking at me with a eyebrow raise.

"That's a lie. He flirted with me and I told him I had a man before he started grabbing my arm and shit" I say making Dthang's mug reappear. He pulls the guy off the fridge before slamming him into it again.