[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟱:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

"What you doing gang ?" I hear Cblu ask as he walks into my room and lays on my bed

"What you doing gang ?" I hear Cblu ask as he walks into my room and lays on my bed. Blu and I have been best friends for years now.

"I'm thinking about ordering some food but I don't want to spend my money" I say as I look at him with a pout.

"I'm not getting you shut, ask Kay to get it" he says making me mug him. He put his arm over his eyes and laid with his eyes closed.

"Why the fuck would I do that ?" I ask confused. He just shrugs before answering.

"Cause Kay always gets you whatever you want" he says. That's not true at all, or is it ?

"No he doesn't" I simply say as I sit up on my bed. Camrin sits up too before looking around my room.

"Who got you those shoes ?" Camrin says while pointing at my black cats.

"Kay" I simply say. Camrin looks at me with a small smile.

"Who got you that phone ? And the macbook ?And the ipad ?" Camrin asks with a smirk.

"Kay, but it was a birthday gift" I say trying to make a excuse.

"Okay so was the tv a birthday gift too ? Or that vanity ? Or this bed ? Or what about the bunch of jewelry you got ?" he says. I suck my teeth before looking away.

"It's not like I ask him to buy me things" I say. I hear Camrin laughing making me look up with my eyebrows furrowed.

"He does it because he loves you ku. If he sees you like something, he'll get it. No matter what it is" he says with a shrug like everyone knows this information.

"You really think so ?" I ask him making him nod. I never really paid attention to it.

"Word to bro, go ask him for his card right now and see if he puts up a fight" Camrin says. I nod and get off my bed before walking out of my room. I walk into the living room to see Kay playing the ps5 with Dougie and Jayo.

"Kaykay" I say as I get closer to him. He looks up at me before smiling.

"Wassup ma ?" he says with his deep raspy voice.

"Can I use your card real quick ?" I ask not believe that he would give it to me. I see him reach into his amiri jeans and pull out his wallet as his eyes stayed glued on the screen.

"Here mama. After you finish buying what you want order us some food" he says as he hands me his wallet.

"Get chinese food" Dougie says making everyone agree. I stare at the wallet confused.

"Kay you just gonna give me your wallet like that ?" I ask. He turns and looks at me with a confused look.

"Yeah ? Why not ? You asked for it" he says with a shrug. I hear Camrin laughing making me turn to him.

"I told you muddy" Camrin says making me roll my eyes at him.

"What you yell her ?" Kay asks as he looks at the both of us suspiciously.

"That you give her whatever she wants" Blu said with a smile. Kays mug quickly turns into smirks before nodding his head.

"Why wouldn't I ? She's my girl. Matter a fact, come here ma" he says as he spreads his legs open. I walk around the couch and walk over to him before sitting side ways on his lap.

"Order your shit ma" he says as he looks down at me. I shake my head as I look at the tv screen.

"I wasn't gonna buy anything" I say. He looks at my face trying to see if I'm lying before kissing my lips.

"Kay play the game" Jayo says making Kay suck his teeth at him.

"Blu you okay. Ma buy the food" he says as he hands Cblu the controller. I pull my phone out and open the Uber eats app before Kay grabs my face and kisses my lips making me smile.

"Y'all make me sick" Blu says as he sits down making everyone laugh at him.

"You just mad cause Chloe don't treat you like this gang" I say. He starts to fake cry as he dramatic falls on the floor. He always crying.

"You ain't have to bring that up muddy" I hear Jayo say making me laugh as I look at Kay. He was concentrating on something on his phone so his bottom lip was pulled between his teeth as his brows were furrowed. I kiss the side of his mouth making him suck his teeth.

"Yo don't play with me. Give me a real kiss Y/n" he says. I move his face a little so that he can still see his phone. I peck his lips multiple times before pulling my phone out and taking a video of us as I suck on his lips.

"Y/n stop being nasty and get our fucking food" Mhady says making me notice that he was even here. I mug him before going back to the Uber eats app.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩? 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩�...

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩? 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 48 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 ???? 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 80 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩. 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 🤗

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟱𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀