[ ᴊᴇɴɴ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ]

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟯 𝗣𝗠

The club was so packed today for no reason

The club was so packed today for no reason. Usually this club is not this full on a Sunday, luckily we had gotten ourselves a whole section for us. I sat sipping my water looking for anyone who could catch my eye. I don't usually drink cause when I start I can't stop myself and that's never a good thing.

"You wanna go to the bathroom with us ?" I hear my friend, India say making me shake my head and pull out my phone.

I went on instagram posting the pictures I took earlier at my apartment. I also picked a song and put one of the pictures on my story before locking my phone. I sip on my drink through the straw and look at all the people dancing.

My eyes end up landing on one person in a section across the club. She had her hood on and was rubbing her chin as her friends talked about something. She moves her head and analyzes the crowed before her eyes land on mine.

I don't break eye contact and instead smiled while waving her over with my hand. She smirks at me before saying something to her friends and heading over to my section. I take a final sip of my drink and slide out the booth. She comes up with a smile making me smile.

"What's good with you ma" she says as she pulls her hood down revealing her twist.

"Not much. I'm tryna talk to you real quick. Let me buy you a drink ?" I ask her while grabbing my purse.

"Only if you let me buy you dinner tomorrow night" she says making me smile and shake my head.

"I got work tomorrow but we can figure something out" I say as I turn to walk away.

"Y/n where you going ?" I hear my friend say. I turn to see them coming back from the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. Kay don't get too drunk you're still driving them" I say as I turn to walk with the stranger.

"Y/n ?" she says as she rubs her chin smiling.

"That's me and you are ?" I ask looking at her.

"Jen" she simply says making me chuckle.

"Okay Jenny. I fuck with it" I say making her suck her teeth as we reach the bar.

"Don't start with that shit" she says making me laugh and sit on a stool. She sits on the one next to me.

"Can I get y'all something ?" the bartender asks.