[ ᴋᴇɴᴢᴏ ʙᴀʟʟᴀ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟭𝟬:𝟱𝟯 𝗔𝗠

"Y/n where the fuck are you ?" I hear my bestfriend, Justice says as she walks into my apartment

"Girl I know damn well you ain't cussing in my fucking house" my mom says as she looks at Justice with her arms crossed. I see Justice stop in place making me laugh as I finish my yogurt.

"My bad mama. I didn't know you was here" she says while scratching her head.

"I can obviously see that. Now what you cussing for ?" my mom asks making me raise a eyebrow. I'm curious why she's cussing too.

"Can you tell your daughter to call her boyfriend so he can stop stealing mine" she says with her hand on her hip. I roll my eyes and get up from the table.

"Negative" I simply say as I try to leave. My mom snaps her fingers and taps on the table making me groan.

"Now why the fuck aren't you calling that boy ?" my mom asks as I sit back down.

"Because we broke up mom" I say while rolling my eyes.

Kenzo and I broke up last week after a argument we had. It got intense and I told him that I was done. He got mad and told me to leave and never come back. I regretted it but my ego was too big to apologize first.

"Well you gotta talk to him because he's been taking Tg away from me all week" Justice says making me smile. Of course he has.

"I'll talk to him later" I say as I shrug my shoulders. She rolls her eyes before shaking her head.

"Not later, now. He's downstairs" she says making my mom gasp. This girl. I glare at Justice making her put her hands up.

"Listen he said to either bring you downstairs or to wait until next week to see my man. The fuck am I supposed to do ?" she says.

"I like him" my mom says with a smile on her face making me roll my eyes.

"You supposed to tell Tg to stop being pussy when it comes to Kenzo" I say making her duck her teeth. I glare at her before standing up and heading out of my apartment. Obviously I wanted to talk to Kenzo but when I was ready.

I walk down the stairs and I immediately hear music coming from the lobby. I roll my eyes as I reach the lobby. I see Kenzo with his friends playing his album making me cross my arms.

"Kenzo" I say making him turn to look at me. He smiles before walking over to me.

"Wassup ma" he says like nothing has happened.

"Can you give Justice her boyfriend back ?" I ask making him chuckle and nod.

"Yeah, if you come over" he says. I roll my eyes as he licks his lips while looking at me.

"Fine but only for Justice" I say making him smile. He grabs my hand and leads me back up the stairs. Did I mention we live in the same building ? We reach my floor and he opens the door making Justice and my mom look at him.

"Tg in the deli down the street" Kenzo says making Justice grab her stuff and run out of the apartment. I laugh before looking at my mom to see her looking at me with a eyebrow raised.

"I'll be back in a bit ma" I say making her smile.

"Mhm, don't be doing no nasty shit" she says making me roll my eyes. I grab the door knob before looking at her.

"Bye mom" I say as I shut the door and walk up the stairs.

"Yeah, don't do no nasty shit Y/n" Kenzo says making me suck my teeth.

"I definitely won't. Especially not with you" I say as I let go of his hand. We reach his floor and I lean against the wall waiting for him to open the door.

"You're gonna learn to stop fucking playing with me" he says as he points at me.

I roll my eyes as he opens the door. He wastes no time in walking inside and to his room. I close the door and slowly walk to his room. When I walk in he's laying in his bed with his back against the headboard. I go to sit on the chair he has in his room but I hear him suck his teeth.

"You're gonna get me tight, don't do that" Kenzo says making me turn to him. I see him sitting up before he pulls my arm and pulls me onto the bed. I get in the bed and lay next to him. He looks down at me with a smile on his face.

"What ?" I ask. He just moves my hair from my face before licking his lips.

"You're so beautiful" he says lowly making me smile and look away. He chuckles before laying on his back and pulling me closed to him.

"You still hate me ?" he asks making me shake my head. I look up at him to see him smiling. He grabs my chin and connects our lips. I missed him so much. I pull away and his eyes don't move from my lips.

"You ever try to leave me over some dumb shit like that again and I'm gonna flock you word to JB" he says making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Stop talking like that" I say making him suck his teeth. He connects our lips again making me smile into the kiss.

"Alright back up. No nasty shit" I say. He mugs me before getting on top of me.

"Shut the fuck up and take this shit off" he says as he pulls on my sweat pants. I roll my eyes and groan before doing exactly as he says. Listen, you would do the same thing.

𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 🩷

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟵𝟴𝟯 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀