[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟲:𝟯𝟴 𝗣𝗠

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝟲:𝟯𝟴 𝗣𝗠

"Yo Y/n, come here muddy" I hear Dthang yell. I grab my bag of Tru Fru chocolate covered strawberries and walk towards the living room, where they were. I walk in to see Dthang flexing money on live with someone else.

"What you need ?" I ask as I dig through my bag to get a strawberry out.

"Come here, they want to talk to you" he says making me raise a eyebrow. Who the fuck wanna talk to me ? I eat my strawberry and get closer to Dthang.

"Who wants to talk to me ?" I ask. I hear Bando snicker making me mug him. I stand behind Dthang before looking at the phone and seeing the one person I hate.

"I want to talk to you ma. You got a problem with that ?" I hear Kay's raspy voice say. I look at the screen to see him smiling showing his gap.

"Good fuckin bye" I say before trying to walk away. Bando grabs my shoulders and turns me back around. Opp bitch.

"Chill gang" he says while laughing. I roll my eyes already knowing what they were doing.

"Muddy sit down and talk to him real quick" Dthang says while standing up. Bando pushes me towards the chair. I turn around and smack his arm before sitting down.

"My fucking bad" Bando says making me glare him. I pull out another strawberry before eating it.

"Why you acting like you don't fuck with me my heart ?" he asks. I roll my eyes watching the comments loving this.

" Cause I don't fuck with you at all" I say. He sucks his teeth before looking at the phone with a straight face.

"Don't do that ma. She acting out for y'all right now" he says making Dthang laugh. I turn around to look at him with a glare. The fuck is so funny ?

"I really hate y'all" I say. They do this all the fucking time.

"Bro talk to my son Flocka. We'll be back" Dthang says before walking towards his room with Bando behind him. They're doing this on purpose.

"We can finally talk alone my heart" Kay says. I mug at the phone and put the bag of strawberries on the table.

"We don't got shit to talk about Kevin" I say while shrugging. He sets his phone up making me get a good look at him. He had some Amiri's on with a hoodie and he had his hair in a messy low ponytail.