[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟵:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠

𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤

I wrap my robe on me as I walk out the bathroom and into my room

I wrap my robe on me as I walk out the bathroom and into my room. I see Dthang laying on my bed still but he was just in his boxers.

He looks at me with a smirk before opening his arms for me. I tie my robe before walking up to him and slowly laying on top of him as he wraps his arms around me.

"You staying the night ?" I ask not knowing if he had to do plays tonight or go to the studio.

"Yeah, I'll stay ma" he says as he grabs my butt making me look up at him to see him distracted by his hands on my ass.

"Want me to make you some dinner ?" I ask making him look at me.

"Just for me" he ask as I sit up so that I'm straddling him.

"Yeah. I just want to eat some fruit right now" I say making him smile.

"Ight then we eating fruit. Come on mama" he says as he taps my thigh making me get up from him and the bed. I slip on my slides before walking out my room with him behind me.

I start to walk down the stairs and notice that my living room lights were on. I turn to Dthang to see him looking at the lights confused.

He puts his hand infront of me before reaching down to his waistband to grab his strap but he didn't have it on him. I look at him worried while he turns to look at the room. He shakes his head before he walks down the final steps and looks into the living room. He lets out a sigh before sucking his teeth.

"The fuck y'all doing here ?" he says making me walk down the stairs confused. I look into my living room to see Bando, Tdot, Lee, Nesty and the rest of the gang here just chilling.