[ ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝟭:𝟬𝟰 𝗣𝗠

I sit on the couch with Sdot and some of the other sweepers

I sit on the couch with Sdot and some of the other sweepers. They were waiting for Jay and Naz to get back with the weed. I was just here cause I had nothing else to do today.

The door opens making everyone turn to look at it. Naz walks in with a smile on his face as he puts a bag of weed down on the table as well as some backwoods. I look at the door as Jay walks in with his hood and shiesty still on. He looks at me and rolls his shiesty up with a smile.

"Wassup ma" he says says as he gets closer. He walks over to the couch I was on and takes his backpack off.

"Jay you got a grinder ?" Sdot asks making Jay nod. He sits down and unzips the smaller pocket on his backpack before pulling out a black LV fanny pack.

"Everythings in there" Jay says as he hands it to Sdot. Jay turns to look at me before taking his shiesty completely off.

"You ate yet ?" he asks making me shake my head. He reaches in his backpack and pulls out a five guys bag making me smile.

"Your backpack's gonna be all greasy now" I say as I grab the brown bag from his hand. He looks at the brown bag with a confused face before sucking his teeth.

"I don't care. Open that bag though, I'm hungry" he says making me nod.

He puts the backpack behind the couch as I open the brown bag. I see two burgers and fries all in the bag. I knew Jay and I ate the same thing so I grabbed one of the burgers and handed it to him before grabbing mine.

"Where our food at ?" 5ive asks making me mug him. He bucks at me making me suck my teeth.

"You wanna get it on right now" I ask before bucking at him making him laugh.

"Nah, cause why she get special treatment ?" Sk ask. I roll my eyes as I open my burger and take a bite.

"You on my dick right now" Jay says before taking a bite from his burger.

"Bro y'all know Jay only nice to Y/n" Sdot says while grinding some weed making me smile. I mean he's not lying. Jay always treats me different from all of his other's friends.

"That's cause he loves her" Naz says while laughing as he licks the blunt shut.

I turn to look at Jay just to see him throwing a handful of fries towards Naz making everyone flinch. I laugh as Naz drops his blunt. This makes Jay smile a little.

"Stop being dumb" Jay says as he bites his burger. I do the same waiting for Naz to respond.

"Gang you can't lie though, you do love her" Sdot says with a small smile. He grabs a fry that landed on the table and eats it making me laugh.

"Leave him alone y'all" I say making them all smile. They nod and focus on their weed again.

"Mrs.Hound has spoken" 5ive says as he looks at me. I buck at him making him flinch. Everyone starts laughing as 5ive mugs me. I see Jay looking at me with a small smile. I smile at him before leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Fuck you look at pussy" Jay says as he wraps a arm around me. I look at Naz to see him whispering to Sdot with a smirk on his face. He leans back on his chair before lighting his blunt and taking a hit of it.

"Hey Y/n, didn't you break your laptop recently ?" Sdot asks. I nod remembering how it fell from my kitchen island and shattered. I feel Jays eyes on me making me shift in my seat.

"Wait how did that happened ?" Naz asks. I look at him suspiciously since I already talked about this with him.

"Um it was on my island, on the corner and I accidentally bumped into it and it shattered when it fell" I say before taking a bite of my burger. I see Naz pull out his phone with a small smile.

"Imma send you some money to buy a new one my heart" Naz says. I shake my head before I feel my phone vibrate.

I pull out my phone and expected to see a notification that Naz sent me money but instead there was a notification that Jay sent me $5,000. I turn to look at him to see him smirking at his phone.

"Yo Y/n did Jay send you money ?" Sdot asks making me look at him confused at how he knew. I simply nod making Naz jump up while clapping his hands. He had his blunt in between his lips as he walked around the couch.

"What did I tell you ?" Naz says as he pulls the blunt out of his lips and points to Sdot. I see Sdot roll his eyes before he pulls out 2 bands and throws it at Naz.

"Fuck is going on ?" 5ive asks as he looks around confused. I was also confused.

"Naz said that Jay wouldn't think twice about sending you money to show off infront of us and I said that Jay would wait until later to take you to buy you a new laptop" Sdot says. I look at him with a straight face before laughing.

"That's a stupid bet" I simply say before getting up to throw the remaining head of my food away. I hear them laugh making me turn around to
see Jay following me making me smile.

"There goes Mr.I'm-not-inlove" Naz says making them laugh. Jay rolls his eyes as he reaches me and throws his food away.

"You okay ?" I ask quietly as I look up at him. He simply just nods before looking at me with a small smile.

"Take a nap with me ?" he ask making me smile. Who was I to say no to that ?

"Come on" is all I say before grabbing his hand and leading him to his room so that we can nap.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 4 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 4 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙖𝙯𝙯𝙮 💙

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟯𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀