[ ꜱᴅᴏᴛ ɢᴏ & ᴊᴀʏ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅ ]

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀
𝟰:𝟮𝟰 𝗣𝗠

I walk out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen to get something to eat

I walk out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen to get something to eat. I hear music playing loudly letting me know that my brother was home today. He was usually outside. I walk into the living room to see my brother, Sdot, and Jay smoking a blunt. I walk past them and into the kitchen. I just wanted some food.

"Damn so your boyfriend can't get a hi now ?" I hear Sdot say making me turn around. I mug him before rolling my eyes.

"My heart knows who her real boyfriend is" Jay says. I suck my teeth as I open the fridge as I grab a bowl of strawberries.

I turn around to see Jay smirking at me while Sdot mugs him. Naz is just focused on his phone already used to this. Sdot and Jay have had this competition between each other for years now. That's why I won't take any of them serious because it's a competition, they don't mean anything they say.

"Imma go to the deli real quick. Y'all want something ?" Naz asks as he gets up. I shake my head as I open the fridge again and pulling a water out.

"I'm good" I hear Sdot say. I turn around to see him looking at me with a smirk. I open my water and take a sip as my brother leaves the apartment. I look up at Sdot and Jay to see them both looking at me with low eyes.

"Y/n come here real quick" Jay says. I grab my bowl of strawberries before walking over to him. I stand in front of him as he leans up and grabs a strawberry from my bowl. He takes a bite and smirks at me making me smile.

"Let me get one too" Sdot says making me look at him.

I walk over to him and push the bowl toward him. He grabs my waist instead and pulls me onto his lap. He grabs the bowl and takes strawberry before taking a bite as he smiles at me. I roll my eyes as I try to get up but he doesn't let me.

"Sdot chill out" I say. I look at Jay to see him looking at us with his jaw clenched.

"Relax ma. I'm not gonna do anything" he says lowly in my ear. I get goosebumps all over my body just from that. I look down at my bowl as I feel both of them looking at me.

"Alright I'm going back to my room" I say as I get up and start to speed walk to my room.

I make it to my room and close the door. That tension in the living room was insane. I realize that I left my strawberries making me groan. I throw myself on my bed as I close my eyes to take a nap. I hear my door open but I don't move. I hear someone walking over before I feel my bed shift. I look to the side to see Jay sitting there with my bowl of strawberries.

"You left these" he says making me smile.

"I don't want them anymore but thank you Jay" I say. He nods and puts the bowl on my bedside table. He lays back on my bed before looking at me.

"You good ma ?" he asks making me nod. I look over at him to see him with a smile on his face.

"I'm just tired" I say with a small shrug.

"Come here then" he says as he opens his arms. I look at him suspiciously making him chuckle.

"Come on. I won't do no funny shit. Let's just nap" he says making me nod. I get closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me making me let out a sigh.

"What the fuck ? We having a sleepover ?" I hear Sdot says making me turn to look at him. He was standing on my doorway with a mug on his face. He walks over to us and lays in between my legs with his head on my ass.

"Damn this shit fake soft" Sdot say as he puts his head up and juggles my ass with his hands. He lays back down and I roll my eyes. I look back at Sdot to see him smirking at me. I'm glad that I have a king bed where we can all fit.

"I hate both of you" I say with a smile on my face.

"Don't lie to yourself ma" Jay says. I hear Sdot suck his teeth making me turn to look at him.

"Yo bro I thought we was sleeping ? Word to my dead shut up" he said making me chuckle.

I shake my head before Jay pulls me closer. Sdot puts his arms under my legs as he gets comfortable. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 🤭 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 ?

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟮𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀