[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟵:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠

"Do we really have to go though ?" Bando asks for like the fifth time already

"Do we really have to go though ?" Bando asks for like the fifth time already. I roll my eyes as I put on my chain that Bando had gave me for my birthday. It was a simple diamond chain with a small pendant that said Bando on it.

"Come on. We'll only go for like a hour or so" I say as I turn to look at him. He sat on the bed with a annoyed expression on his face.

It was Tdot's birthday today and they were having a block party for him in rpt. Bando isn't much of a party person or likes to be outside as much. Only time he's okay with it is when it's his music video but we couldn't miss Tdot's birthday and he knew this. He just has been in this mood all day, where he just wants to be laid up.

"Only a hour ?" Bando asks as I walk in between his legs. He puts his hands on the sides of my thigh and looks up at me.

"Only a hour. Come on baby" I say as I grab his hand. He groans before standing up. He looks down at me with a small smile on his face.

"You know I love this" he says as he points to my chain. I smile and lean up to connect our lips. I don't let the kiss last long and pull away making him suck his teeth.

I grab his hand and lead him outside of the room and through the apartment. We walk through the front door and we head towards the elevator. The doors open and we walk in. I click the lobby button before leaning on the wall with Bando standing in front of me with a mug on his face.

"Fix your face before we get down there" I say making him smile and nod.

"I like this outfit" he says making me smile.

I had on some simple baggy camo pants with a white cropped tank top with a v cut. I also had on a black varsity jacket over that with my black cats on. Bando just had some Ksubi jeans on with a black hoodie and some black cats on too.

"You should've put the outfit I gave you" I say making him suck his teeth.

"No" he says making me chuckle. Super sassy.

The elevator opens and I grab his hand before we walk through the lobby and start heading out the building. We walk out and there's a huge crowd of people already having fun. I stop in my steps outside the building doors before turning to look at Bando to see him putting his hood on while analysis the crowd.

I notice Dthang somewhere in the crowd making me lead Bando and I that way. We walk over there and Bando let's go off my hand before walking over to Tdot to dap him up. I follow behind him and Tdot pulls me in for a hug making me chuckle.