[ ᴍʜᴀᴅʏ2ʜᴏᴛᴛɪᴇ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟴:𝟮𝟰 𝗣𝗠

I click Mhady's contact and press call before setting my phone up on the walk on the kitchen counter

I click Mhady's contact and press call before setting my phone up on the walk on the kitchen counter. I mix the mash potatoes making sure they weren't dry but I hear the connecting sound making me look at the phone. I immediately furrow my eyebrows as I see Jayo on my phone screen.

"Where is my fucking boyfriend ?" I ask as I turn the heat off my mash potatoes.

"Damn I can't get a hi ? Hold on, what you cooking ku ?" he asks making me roll my eyes. His fat ass always trying to eat someone's food.

"Not cooking anything for you. Give my boyfriend his fucking phone" I say getting irritated.

"Yo, why you got my phone ?" I hear Mhady's voice say making me smile. The phone is snatched from Jayo and I see my boyfriend's face on the screen.

"Wassup baby" he says with his amazing smile. I love him so much.

"Hi bae, where you at ?" I ask as I lean on the counter with my hands and a big smile on my face.

"I'm at the studio. Why ? You need me ?" he asks as he furrows his eyebrows.

"Not right now. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted steak or pork for dinner ?" I ask making him think about it. I can tell that he doesn't really like the options making me smile.

"Or you want something with seafood ?" I ask making his eyes light up. He loves seafood.

"I like that option" he says making me nod.

"Yo gang, can we get some food too ?" I hear Yagi say making me suck my teeth.

"Mhady word to my mother, don't bring them to my house" is all I say before hanging up. They always tryna eat someone's food like they don't have a home.

I pull out some scallops that I had left out earlier and some shrimps before thinking of how to do cook them. I decide to do the scallops on a pan and to leave the shrimps marinating until later.

I finish cooking and start plating me and Mhady's food when I hear the front door opening. I look to see Mhady walking in with Yagi, Mali, and Jayo behind him. I loudly groan making Mhady laugh.

"My bad ma, they followed me home" Mhady says making me suck my teeth as he walks up to me.

"You're a ooter and can't keep your friends from coming to our apartment ? It's giving pussy" I say making him mug me. Jayo and Yagi smile as they come to the kitchen while Mali jumps on my couch.

"So what we eating muddy ?" Yagi says with a big smile as he sits on my island. I turn around and go into our pantry before grabbing three chicken maruchans. I throw one at Yagi and one at Jayo before turning around and throwing one at Mali.

"That's y'all's dinner. I only made enough for two people" I say making them groan. Mhady comes up to me and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"So he gets fucking shrimp and scallops with mash and asparagus and we get fucking ramen ?" Jayo asks making me nod.

"Are you my boyfriend ? Oh okay then y'all better get to cooking while me and my man enjoy our meal" I say making Mhady kiss my cheek. Jayo and Yagi suck their teeth before walking over to the sink. They're really twins. Mali just turns the tv on and grabs the ps5 remote.

"Hold up, not here. Use the microwave in my streaming room. Y'all are kinda ruining our date night" I say. They look at me with straight face before Yagi puts his ramen down on the counter.

"I know my worth" is all Yagi says before leaving the kitchen. Jayo obviously walks behind Yagi making me shake my head. They're probably gonna order food since they sat on the couch.

"Sorry baby" Mhady says making me sigh.

"Anyways you ready to eat ?" I ask making him nod. I turn around to look at him seeing how tired he looked.

"Hard day ?" I ask making him nod.

"I'm just tryna eat and be laid up with my lady word" he says making me smile. He connects our lips making me grab his face.

"Okay so let's eat fast and go lay down" I say making him nod and smile. I move away from Mhady and grab both of our plates before putting them on the island. Mhady sits down and I sit down next to him. I pick up my fork before realizing we had no drinks.

"I forgot our drinks" I say as I start to get up. Mhady stops me from getting up though.

"I got it ma, sit down" he says before connecting our lips quickly before getting up. I watch him walk to the cabinet and pull two glass cups out. I smile as I admire him.

𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟮𝟰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀