[ ᴀꜱꜱᴀꜱɪɴ ]

𝟭𝟴𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁
𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟰 𝗔𝗠

I hear a knock on my door making me look at my clock on my bedside table confused

I hear a knock on my door making me look at my clock on my bedside table confused. What the fuck. I slip on my house slippers before walking over to my front door.

I look through the peep hole to see Assasin standing there looking down. He can't be serious. I open the door making him look up at me. His eyes held a guilty look making me sigh.

"Go to the bathroom" I say as I lean on the door. He doesn't say anything and just walks into the apartment past me. I sigh as I shut the door.

Assasin only comes to my house this late for one reason only. I walk to the bathroom to see him pulling his hoodie off. I reach in my mirror cabinet to pull out my first aid kit. I put it on the sink as Assasin sits on the toilet seat. He pulls his shiesty off making me sigh.

"You can't keep letting this happen" I say as I grab his face to examine all the bruises and cuts on his face.

"What am I supposed to do ? Hit her back ?" he says making me suck my teeth. I move his face up noticing a big gash on his jaw.

"This is her hitting you ?" I ask making him sigh.

"She had a knife this time" he says making me let go of his face. I look down at him with my hands on my hips making him suck his teeth.

"Don't start this shit Y/n" he says making me laugh sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up. You're in my house, asking for my help so let me speak" I say making him sigh.

"The first time it happened you said it was a accident, then you blamed yourself cause you thought you did something wrong for her to act like this. By the fourth time you said she didn't mean to scratch you as bad as she did. Then she randomly starts wearing rings when hitting you and now she's using a knife. What's next Assasin ? A gun ? Who knows if you'll even make it to my house next time" I say. He just looks away and listens to me speak.

"Every week you come here so I can fix you up and I'm supposed to just hold my tongue cause she's your girlfriend. You're supposed to be this big gangsta but you stay letting her beat on you. That isn't love Assasin" I say. He just shrugs before looking up at me.

"And you know what love is ?" he says. I don't say anything and just open my first aid kit, I've had to refill it three times already. I push his face up and stand between his legs. I put some alcohol on a cotton ball before pressing it softly to the gash making him hiss.

"Sorry" I whisper knowing how much this must hurt him.

"I deserve it" he says making me suck my teeth. If he wasn't in so much pain, I would slap him.