[ ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻
𝟵:𝟭𝟬 𝗣𝗠

I pushed the front door open of the studio building and waved at the lady behind the counter

I pushed the front door open of the studio building and waved at the lady behind the counter. She waves back at me as I walk up to the desk and signed myself in. Once that's done I walk to the stairs to the second floor, this is where the actual rooms were. I had booked a 3 hour session tonight since I had a lot to let out.

I look down at my phone as I walk down the hall to my usual room. I only look back up when I hear loud voices yelling and laughing. I look up and my eyes connect with someone I hadn't seen in years. Kevin. I stop in my step and so does he as we just look at each other. Why is he in Brooklyn ?

Kevin and I used to always be together since we were kids. We grew up in the same building so it was just meant to be. When I turned 18 I moved away to Brooklyn with my aunt after my mom put her hands on me. She threw my phone against the wall and kicked me out.

I went to Kay's house originally but he wasn't home so I took the train to Brooklyn and went to my aunts house. I've been there for a whole year now and this was the first time I've seen Kay since.

I immediately notice the red head next to him making my heart break a bit. I figure that he was just gonna walk past me but I was so wrong. He walks up to me and grabs me before slamming me against the wall making me groan.

"Word to my dead, I should flock you for the shit you pulled" he says as he stands right in front of me. His face only shown anger but his eyes had sadness in them.

"Flock, hold on" I hear Dougie say making me turn to him. If anyone can help me it's him.

"Dougz get the fuck outta here" Kay says without looking away from me.

"Arion don't you dare fucking leave" I say making him look at me with worried expression on his face. Me and him both know how Kay gets.

"Shut the fuck up" Kay says as he slams me against the wall again. I'm so fucked.

"Kay what's wrong with you ?" the red head says making Kay roll his eyes.

"Bro if y'all don't fucking leave. Word to the guys, y'all gonna get it too" Kay says. I notice Jayo, Mhady, Yagi, and Gotti all leave. Pussies. I look at Dougie hoping that he wouldn't leave too.

"I'm sorry Y/n, you'll be good mud" he says before leaving. Is he serious right now.

"Kay let's go too" the girl says making Kay sucks his teeth and turns to look at her.