[ ᴅᴜᴅᴇʏʟᴏ ]

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝟰:𝟮𝟳 𝗣𝗠

I was in the car sitting in the middle of the backseat

I was in the car sitting in the middle of the backseat. Keem and Quan wanted to go shopping to get clothes for their music videos coming up.

"Yo bro tell then to hurry up" Keem says to Quan as he changes the song. we were currently outside a building waiting.

They wanted to take their friends with them. I only decided to come with since I needed new clothes too. Especially with summer around the corner. I go on my phone before the door opens.

"Move over" some lightskin guy says with his hair blown out. I move over so that I'm sitting behind Keem. A darkskin guy comes in too. He had twist and was smiling mad hard.

"Who this is ?" the smiling guy asks Keem and Quan. I rarely leave the house unless it's for school so I've never met any of their friends.

"Our sister" Quan simply says. The guy next to me turns to look at me confused. I just stare at him with a straight face as he analyzes me.

"Since when y'all got a sister ?" he asks as he turns to look at my brothers.

"Since 17 years ago" Keem says nonchalantly as he starts to drive. Both of the boys turn to look at me like I was some typa alien.

"So she's our age ?" the smiling one says. They dap each other up before Keem and Quan turn around mugging them.

"Chill out cause we don't play about her gangsta" Quan says. I roll my eyes already knowing how they was. I'm 17 and still haven't had a boyfriend but it's also cause I hate men.

"Nah I'm not gonna hold you, my son Dudey can get a chance gangsta. Word to my dead he respectful but don't make me regret saying that" Keem says facing forward. I make eye contact with Quan confused. Since when is Keem this nice ?

"You got that muddy" the smiling boy says as he daps up the boy next to me. He turns to look at me with a small smile on his face.

"My bad shawty, I'm Dudeylo and that's Roscoe" he says as he introduces them. I simply nod before responding.

"I'm Y/n" I say breaking eye contact and looking at my brother. He looks at me with a smile before giving me a small nod. The fuck does that mean ?

"Where Dee and them ?" Keem asks breaking the silence. I look at the window trying to figure out where we were.

"They already there" Roscoe says. I look back to see Dudeylo looking at me still. I raise my eyebrow at him making him look away. That was cute. The car stops and everyone immediately gets out. I take my time gathering all my things before getting out.