[ ᴄ ʙʟᴜ ]

𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝘃𝗲.
𝟲:𝟬𝟯 𝗣𝗠

I prepared Camrin a plate and his drink before walking to his room to give it to him

I prepared Camrin a plate and his drink before walking to his room to give it to him. He was currently streaming but I knew he hasn't ate since this morning. I walk in making him turn to look at me with a smile on his face.

"Here" I say as I put the plate in front of him as well with his drink.

"Thank you ma" he says. I just nod with a smile and go back to the kitchen to get my own food.

"See chat this is why I'm gaining weight" I hear Camrin say as I walk back into the room. I shut the door and see him showing off the plate of food to his stream.

"We got the carne asada with some arroz and some beans like come on now. Bro chill out I'm not dominican" he says. I laugh as I walk over to his bedside table and put my food on there.

"Hold on, ain't you say you was craving french fries ?" Cam asks before turning to look at me. I point to my plate showing him that I had french fries and chicken wings instead.

"Hold on chat" Camrin says before standing up and walking over to me. He grabs some fries before eating them while looking at me. He also grabs a wing and looks at me as he swallows the french fries in his mouth.

"This spicy ?" he asks making me nod. I love spicy wings. He shrugs and takes a bite before dramatically moaning.

"Yeah, you did that my heart" he says making me smile.

"Text your mom that I left her a plate too so she doesn't buy food" I say making him nod. He leans down and pecks my lips before walking back to his chair with one of my wings.

"Chat listen this shit right here, just hits different" Cam says as he shows the half eaten wing. I smile before eating some of my fries.

"Ma can you get me a napkin ?" Camrin asks while showing me his hands that had the hot sauce on them. I nod and walk out of the room and to the kitchen to get some paper towels. I get the whole roll and walk back into the room.

"They want to see you" Cam says as I shut the door. I hand him some paper towels before putting the roll of paper towels on the floor next to his desk before standing next to him. He zooms his camera out a bit before pushing his chair back. I wave at the camera and smile as Camrin wraps his arms around me.

"Chat we both been gaining weight but her shit goes over here" Camrin says before gripping my ass. I slap his arm making him laugh.

"They saying I'm taller than you" I say with a chuckle making him suck his teeth.

"Yo word to my dead, she's not taller than me" Camrin says before standing up. He's about 6 inches taller than me. I wrap my arms around him from the front so they can see the height difference clearly.

"See chat, I'm tall" he says with his thick New York accent. He wraps his arms around me before flipping the camera off. I notice some of the comments were comparing me to Chloe making me roll my eyes.

"Ight y'all doing the most gangsta" I say. Camrin looks at the chat before sucking his teeth. He grabs my face and connects our lips for a short kiss before pulling away.

"See this is why black people can't have nice things" he says before sitting back down. I walk back to the bed while chuckling.

"Alright chat chill, we moving on" Camrin says as he fixes his camera.

I open my laptop and put on my airpods before going into youtube so that I can eat. I look up at Camrin to see him looking at me with a smile on his face before eating some of his food.

 I look up at Camrin to see him looking at me with a smile on his face before eating some of his food

𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 🩷

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟲𝟳𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀