[ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ ɢᴢ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟵:𝟮𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Bando was already on hots cause of somebullshit that happened this morning

bullshit that happened this morning. I had just calmed him down enough for him to be sitting down in the studio with me. We were just listen to his unreleased music while smoking.

That was before Kenzo walked in laughing with a guy next to her who had his arm wrapped around her. I turn to Bando to see his eyebrow's immediately furrowing as he looks at his little sister.

"Yo what the fuck is this ?" Bando says as he tries to get up. I push him down so he stays on the couch. Kenzo looks around confused obviously not expecting us to be here.

"Bando chill" I say as I put my arm infront of his chest to keep him from getting up. I look at Kenzo with a confused look. Is she slow ?

"Who the fuck is that ?" Bando asks as he puts his blunt down on the ash tray. Oh fuck.

"Kenzo get out the studio" I say as Bando stands up. I stand up too to keep him away from Kenzo. One thing Bando doesn't do is play about his little sister.

"Nah let her stay since she wants to act all grown. I've seen what you been posting on your close friends too and I let that slide. Word to my mother you slow for keeping Y/n in that shit" he says as he points at her.

"You showed him my shit" Kenzo asks me. I push Bando back as hard as I can so that his back was against the wall.

"Word to my dead I didn't show him anything" I say. That was the truth too, I knew better than to show Bando what she's been posting recently.

"You must of forgot that I got her password. Word to my dead you must think I'm dumb or something thinking I wasn't gonna notice that you took me out" he says. He's not fighting me as much anymore and was just wrapping his arms around me.

"So you can be grown but I can't ?" she asks as she hugs the guys waist. I grab Bando's wrist as he tries to go to her.

"Kenzo don't do this right now" I say as I look back at her. I know Bando won't think twice before violating her and her little man.

"There's a difference. You don't see me posting Y/n dancing up on me or in the bath together basically naked. You be doing too much for the media" he says. I knew that she's been posting shit like that and I told her multiple times that she should just introduce him to Bando.

"I'm grown, let me do my thing" she says making me roll my eyes. She really wants to die today.

"Kenzo's man get her out this studio right now before I let him go and violate y'all " I say.

I look at him to show him that I'm not joking. He nods and grabs her before pulling her out the studio. I wait for the door to close before I let go of Bando a bit.

"Relax you can't be acting like this" I tell him. He looks away and sucks his teeth. I grab his face making him look at me.

"She's grown and she's going to get a man at some point. You should know this by now" I say.

"So you supporting what she be posting on her shit ?" he ask me making me shake my head.

"No, I don't but why do you think she never tell you shit" I say. He doesn't say anything and looks away already knowing the answer.

"It don't matter to me" he says with a shrug.

"Don't act like that. She's your sister but you gotta stop treating her like this" I say.

"Like what ?" he said acting clueless as he looks at me with a mug on his face. I let go off him completely before walking to the couch and sitting down again.

"Getting on hots and shit with her. That's why she won't tell you anything" I say making him suck his teeth again. He walks over to me and lays on the couch with his head in my chest.

"Omar I'm being serious" I start to say before he interrupts me.

"Shut up bro. Just shut the fuck up" he says as he grabs my neck and kisses my lips.

"That shit just blew my high. I'm tryna sleep" he says. I play with his hair as I see his eyes close.

"Let's go home then" I say as I push him up a bit.

"Nah you mad comfy right now" he says making me chuckle. I decide to get comfortable since we'll probably be here for a while.

 I decide to get comfortable since we'll probably be here for a while

𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟴𝟬𝟮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀