[ ᴅᴛʜᴀɴɢ & ᴋᴀʏ ꜰʟᴏᴄᴋ ]

𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲
𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟱 𝗣𝗠

I get a notification on my phone saying that Dthang was live

I get a notification on my phone saying that Dthang was live. I smile as I finish applying my face serum. I'll join in a bit. I get my jade face roller and start to roll it upwards on my face.

My phone vibrates again and I see that Kay was on live with Dthang. I clean my roller and put it away before going into the Instagram app. I join the live to see them both flexing stacks of money. I chuckle before typing in the comments, 'muddysss💞'.

I knew both of them for a while now. Kay and I met when we were 9 in school and I met Dthang when I was 6 since my dad lives in RPT. I live in Mount Hope with my mom so I'm right between both of their hoods. I look at the live to see Dthang reading chat.

"Yo my heart, Y/n on here" Dthang says before I get the notification asking me to join. I join the live and set my phone up on my vanity mirror.

"Hey y'all" I say with a smile showing my blue braces. I see both of them smile.

"Wassup my heart" Kay says as he looks at his phone with a smile that shows his gap.

"What's the word ma. What we doing tonight ?" Dthang ask as he sets his phone up on something.

"I'm getting ready for bed, that's why I look crazy right now. What y'all on ?" I say. I hear both of them suck their teeth at the same time.

"You look beautiful Y/n" Kay says making me smile and shake my head.

"Yo muddy don't be talking to my heart like that gangsta" Dthang says as he gets closer to his phone with a straight face.

"Or what ?" Kay says with a smirk on his face. Here they go always doing this same bullshit.

"You know what. Word to my dead I don't play about muddy like that" Dthang says. I just shake my head.

"Ight but does she not look good right now ?" Kay asks. I look at myself in the mirror. I had on some shorts, a brown hoodie, and a headband tied around my head to hold my hair back. I take my headband off and fix my hair.

"Nah you right muddy. Who you tryna look good for Y/n ?" I hear Dthang ask making me roll my eyes.

"No one, I'm literally going to sleep" I say. They both look at me with a 'I don't believe you' look.

"You know what, I'm coming over just to make sure you're not lying" Kay says as he gets up. I hear him grab keys and open a door.

"Kaykay you're doing the most right now" I say watching him go down the stairs of his building.

"Hold on, if you going word to my mother I'm going too" Dthang says as he gets up and gets his keys.

"I'm not letting neither one of y'all in gangsta" I say before chuckling. I see a smirk appear on their faces making me raise a eyebrow.

"You gave us keys ma" Dthang says as I see him running down some stairs. I suck my teeth remembering when they helped me move in and I gave them keys.

"I'm 5 minutes away" Kay said as he starts driving. I look at Dthang to see him getting into his car.

"You live closer so this shit isn't fair" Dthang says as he starts his car and starts driving. I look at the comments to see them all confused.

"I really dont get why y'all are doing this" I say. I see Kay park his car. He's here already ?

"Don't worry about that, get off live and come downstairs" Kay says before leaving the live.

"Yo bro you better not go down there until I get there" Dthang says making me smile.

I leave the live and put my phone down, before slipping on some slides. I walk out of my room and grab my keys before walking out of my apartment. I walk down the 5 flights of stairs before finally reaching the lobby. I see Kay walking in making me smile. He walks over to me with a smile before pulling me in for a hug. I hug him back as he sways us side to side.

"Come on" he says as he tries to lead me upstairs. I pull myself away from him and shake my head.

"We gotta wait for Daniel" I say. He sucks his teeth before coming back up to me and wrapping his arms around me as he puts his head on top of mine. This feels nice. I see the lobby doors open and Dthang walking in.

"Yo muddy take your hands off of her" Dthang says as he gets closer. He snatches me from Kay's arms and wraps his own around me. I feel his arms around my waist pulling me tight against him as I wrap mine on his torso.

"I missed you" he whispers in my ear making me smile as I hide my face in his chest.

"I missed you too Daniel" I say. He pulls back and kisses my forehead before smiling. I smile back before turning to look at Kay to see him mugging us.

"I missed you too Kaykay" I say as I go over to Kay and hug him again.

"Why you wearing these ?" Kay whispers in my ear as he pulls on my shorts.

"Because I'm about to go to sleep and I want to be comfortable" I say in a duh tone. He just smiles before shaking his head.

"These are fake small. It makes your ass looks fat though" he says before putting his hands on my ass and jiggling it making me pull away.

"Yeah Imma violate you gangsta" Dthang says as he starts to walk towards Kay.

"Alright not too much. Come on" I say as I push Kay to walk up the stairs while Dthang was walking behind me. I feel him Daniel tap my ass making me turn around to see him smirking at me. The tension in the air was thick right now.

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ? 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ?👀 𝙗𝙩𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩

𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ? 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ?👀 𝙗𝙩𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙖, 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 💕

- 𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙮𝙮
𝟭,𝟬𝟯𝟵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀