[ ʟᴇᴇ ᴅʀɪʟʟʏ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟴:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

Lee drilly has been by my side since we were 15

Lee drilly has been by my side since we were 15. He's always been a calm and quiet guy but don't disrespect him. When he feels disrespected, he's a completely different person.

We had gotten to the studio about a hour ago. It was only us two and Nesty right now. We were waiting for a new producer who wanted to work with them. Lee was sitting on the corner of the couch with me laying my head on his lap.

Nesty was sitting on the rolling chair rolling up on the table. Lee was already smoking a blunt and I was just scrolling on my phone. There was a knock on the door making both Lee and Nesty break their necks to see who it was.

I sit up as Nesty walks over to the door before opening it. A guys walks in with a backpack on his back. He was a white man who looked like he was in his early 20's. Lee stood up and went to talk to him with Nesty.

I stay on my phone as I watch them from the corner of my eye. I see the producer sit on the chair with Nesty on a chair next to him and Lee was standing behind them. The door opens making all of us break our necks. This time it was Say walking in with some food in his hand.

"Wassup gang. Who's this ?" he ask as he points to the white boy.

"He bouta help us with our music. Imma go in the booth first" Nesty says as he looks at Lee. Lee just mods making Nesty walk into the booth.

"Yo Say" I say as I point to his food. He looks at me and sucks his teeth. He walks towards the table and glares at me as ge takes his food out.

Lee walks back towards me before hand laying back on the couch. He signals me to go over to him with his fingers making me smile as I get up and walk over to him before laying nexts to him.

He wraps one of his arms around me and the other hand went down to my ass. He kisses my lips making me smile he looks behind me making his smile immediately drop.

"You need something ?" he ask aggressively making me turn around to where he was looking. I see the producer just looking at us. He looks away and goes back to the computer.

"There's something about him" I say making Lee look down at me before nodding.

"I know ma. Something feels off about him word to bro" he says as he taps twice on my ass making me get up.

He points to my tote bag that was at the end of the couch making my eyebrows furrow. I got up and went to get my bag. I came back and sat down next to him before looking at him.