[ ʙ-ʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅
𝟲:𝟰𝟲 𝗣𝗠

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅 𝟲:𝟰𝟲 𝗣𝗠

"Nah I feel you. You a busy man but it's cool I can always come back next week" I say as I stand up from the couch grabbing my phone. I was in a studio talking to a producer who was helping me develop my new album.

"I feel bad cause I told you I was gonna help you but I forgot I had a session today" he says making me shake my head with a smile.

"You good. I'm not mad at all. It'll give me more time to come up with some lyrics and shit" I say as i walk up to him giving him a quick hug.

"I'll make sure Flock knows how you doing" he says making me smile.

I met Kay Flock two months before he got locked up. We quickly became friends and he told me that he would help me with my music. We met at the studio a few times before he got locked up.

"Thank you. I should get going now" I say making him nod.

I walk to the door about to reach for the door knob when the door opened. I see a brownskin man with locs on the other side. He was wearing all black and had some chains on. There were a couple of guys behind him too.

"What's good with you" the man said making me look at him.

"Hey ?" I simply said as I smile at him. I turn to look at the producer confused to see him looking back at us.

"Um Y/n this is Blovee, a friend of Flock" he says making me nod and look at him.

"You know Flock ?" he asks making me nod.

"Yeah. I met him some months before he got locked up" I say making him look at the producer confused.

"Flock is cool with her. He promised to help her start her music career" he says making Blovee nod.

"How far did they get ?" he asked talking about me like I'm not right here.

"Flock had two verses recorded for her and some beats but that's it. We were supposed to go over some lyrics today but I forgot I had a session with y'all today" he says making Blovee nod again.

"Ight well give my session to Dougie and I'll help her in another room" Blovee says while looking at me with a smile.

"Oh no, it's fine. I can just come back next week. It's not a big deal" I say making him shake his head.

"Yo Stacy you got another booth open ?" Blovee says as he walks away to the lobby of this floor.

I look at the producer to see telling me to go on with his hands. I nod and walk out the room. The rest of the guys walk in except one.